Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Scalebreaker and Update 23 Preview"

• thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    Can Bosmer stealth get fixed in that update please? It's really not much work and there is literally no arguments against doing so.

Hunter's Eye:
    • 3m detection
    • 3m stealth radius
    • rest stays the same

It's as simple as that.

^^^Second this.
    my only thing is that it says eye so implies detection

Wouldn't be hard to change the name slightly, like "Hunter's Step" or something. Its literally just a text form field they'd have to change on that point.
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • Royalthought
    Royalthought
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    Can Bosmer stealth get fixed in that update please? It's really not much work and there is literally no arguments against doing so.

Hunter's Eye:
    • 3m detection
    • 3m stealth radius
    • rest stays the same

It's as simple as that.

Hey, why not throw in mag recovery?

Many classes have benefits to both.
  • Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Xael on July 4, 2019 8:59PM
    I got killed in pvp, nerf everything...
  • AVaelham
    AVaelham
    ✭✭✭✭
    The QoL improvements are literally the only interesting thing for me about Update 23. I wish we could get more zone DLCs per year but oh well...
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Can you clarify the meaning of this statement?
    With multi-crafting, you can now craft, deconstruct, and refine multiple items at once. Simply indicate how many times you wish to perform the crafting action and it instantly does it all!

Does this mean that if you select 100 potions, the UI crafts all of them in one crafting action or behaves like the existing addons and repeats the crafting action 100 times?

Thanks!

I also wonder how multi-deconstructing will work, and whether it will lead to an explosion in tickets from players who mass deconstructed stuff without bothering to check what was included.
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AVaelham wrote: »
    The QoL improvements are literally the only interesting thing for me about Update 23. I wish we could get more zone DLCs per year but oh well...

Again: if people honest to goodness have finished ALL the story content in the game and NEED more, then sure by all means.

But there are people such as myself who don't do story, we do dungeons, and we have completed ALL dungeons and their achievements and NEED more.
  • FlyTy
    FlyTy
    ✭✭
    Is there a date for this? I've been searching around and haven't been able to find one.
  • VileNord
    VileNord
    ✭✭✭
    MULTI-CRAFT!! MULTI-CRAFT!!! Now I, as a console pleb, can finally craft thousands of fish sticks and and make some pennies from my fishing prowess!!
    PC NA: I'm actually a pretty nice Nord but "NiceNord" doesn't strike fear in the hearts of Tamriel's foes : )
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlyTy wrote: »
    Is there a date for this? I've been searching around and haven't been able to find one.

5-6 weeks
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As great as new content is can we get a long hard look at console lag 4-6 second delay between button press and character response doesn't make 2 new increasingly harder dlc dungeons look like much fun. Or even possible
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'am 100% done with main game and I've done 100% of all World zones so yes 2 DLCs consistent with nothing but dungeons is getting old more story to a map thats halfway field would be a lot better
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on August 3, 2019 3:42AM