The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account Dilemma

Wizhunter
Wizhunter
✭✭
I think I know the answer to this question but will ask anyway. I already have 2 accounts, one on PC and the other on Steam, which I guess is also PC. My dilemma is that I have just had a PS4 gifted to me, now the person who gave me said PS4 also plays ESO and wants me to play it with him. So I am guessing that I will have to find another e-mail and make a separate account for the PS4 which will mean I have bought the game 3 times or is there another way round this ?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't transfer accounts from PC to PS4, so yes, you'll need a new account to play on PS4.
  • Wizhunter
    Wizhunter
    ✭✭
    Hi Varanis, thanks first of all for the quick response, I kinda had an idea that I would need to make a new account, kind of sucks but hey *** :)