The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Just did nMA!

• MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shawn_PT wrote: »
    MrGarlic wrote: »
    That's pretty cool. An awesome for you, but I do need to ask how many CP points had you allocated to your toon, if any?

No CP whatsoever. Brand new character/account. I just made it on NA since EU was down and I didn't want to go without ESO. If I had any CP it would have been cakewalk.

[snip]

Most challenging crafting certificate I ever did :joy:

Well I must say I am impressed. Kudos to you.
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.
  • TeamSeinfeld
    TeamSeinfeld
    ✭✭✭
    Definite congrats! I think most people remember how utterly psyched we were when we first cleared nMA, even though some may jest about how easy it is. When its your first clear, its a great feeling. Next, you take the next step. vMA. Different beast entirely, but keep working hard, keep improving and before you know it, you'll be posting on your successful vMA clear.
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definite congrats! I think most people remember how utterly psyched we were when we first cleared nMA, even though some may jest about how easy it is. When its your first clear, its a great feeling. Next, you take the next step. vMA. Different beast entirely, but keep working hard, keep improving and before you know it, you'll be posting on your successful vMA clear.

Thanks :p I have cleared vMA several times on EU. This was a new account with no gear, no skills, no CP.
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoops.
    Edited by SteveCampsOut on June 15, 2019 1:31AM
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    agegarton wrote: »
    Nice one - congratulations !! Great achievement.

(Ignore anyone who does the whole "it's too easy" thing on here too - the General forum is where all the negative, game-hating anti-players come to unwind).

Calm down...you're here too lol

People just get suspicious of forum posters incase they are really forum imposters get my meaning?😉
    Edited by wishlist14 on July 3, 2019 11:44AM