Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login issues are back PC/MAC EU

Rowjoh
Rowjoh
✭✭✭✭✭
Booted from server > error 307 and cant log back in !

NA server not affected so just PC EU again
Edited by Rowjoh on July 2, 2019 2:42PM
  • Edenprime
    Edenprime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here. EU/PC

I'm able to log in to NA/PC tho...
    Guildmaster of the largest Finnish community for ESO (dragonborninc.fi), ESO-Hub contributor, co-leader of PC/EU's largest trading network, Occasional coordinator of Bethesda Nordic community events and a raider. Twitter Twitch | Youtube
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. EU only. I can log into PC NA without difficulty. The issue is definitely NOT solved.
    Edited by Imryll on July 2, 2019 2:43PM
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got the same thing. Maybe this is ZOS's way of dealing with too many players on their precious megaserver BS

JUST GET MORE SERVERS, ZOS!! FFS!
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    less users = less spies.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Same for EU/PC, however I seem to be on my way back in now.

Of course I now don't get to do the random dungeon I spent half an hour in queue for, AND have queue cooldown. Thanks.
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »

Of course I now don't get to do the random dungeon I spent half an hour in queue for, AND have queue cooldown. Thanks.

Thankfully I had finished random dungeon when this happened just when I was teleporting out from dungeon to Anvil.
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to be resolved for now as able to log in again - will update if same thing happens again...
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RexyCat wrote: »
    Raisin wrote: »

Thankfully I had finished random dungeon when this happened just when I was teleporting out from dungeon to Anvil.

I was just on the loading screen in. :/ Given the cooldown I'm assuming I didn't get kicked either. The group just broke and we still got cooldown. :')
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Able to log back in, too.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this discussion as there is another thread about login issues linked below. The login issues on PC-EU should now be resolved.

Error 307 booted from server message
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.