The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Khajiit new fur colors

khajiitNPC
khajiitNPC
✭✭✭✭✭
We need white stripes, white cheetah spots, basically just a color inversion to the current Khajiit markings. That’d be sweet and “easy”. I’d buy.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    More colours/patterns would be great, including a proper deep ginger. Also tail variety - short, long, fluffy, tufted, etc.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More -options- for character customization, period!

But they have new argonian skins from Murkmire, so... why not new khajiit furry skins in the same manner?

Prolly coming to a crown store near you someday...
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I know they have the new face and skin markings in the upcoming Baandari crates, but what I’m suggesting is let us freaking change the color of stripes with the existing palettes!
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adding a proper red would be wonderful. I have a "lynx" (caracal) pet that is redder than any khajiit is capable of getting, and it's a valid feline color dangit.
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love some more Calico selections. I want to make my cat. Also fluffy fur would be nice.