The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone good at using the character sliders?

Pajor
Pajor
✭✭✭✭
I found a Khajiit NPC in the new chapter, and his face is perfect for a tiger I have been trying to make for so long but can't figure out how to create it on the sliders.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a few tricks to make it work. I recommend getting some screenshots from multiple angles in good or multiple lighting conditions, and putting them up on screen side by side with the character creator. It's easy enough with windowed mode on PC, or with a laptop when on console. After that, it's knowing how the triangle sliders change your character, using the d-pad if on console to be more accurate with notches on sliders (it can also help make you more accurate on the triangle sliders) - stuff like that. It also sometimes just takes a good eye. Make sure to take notes on EXACTLY where each slider is if continually remaking character to test the look in-game, or stock up on appearance change tokens if you have crowns to throw away. Do note that your characters and NPCs in-game look different than on the character creation screen, depending on your graphics settings or if you're on console, and their appearances can change with patches, so screenshots (or if you can record video, that's even better) are good for referring back to if the appearance is important to you. Other than that, good luck!
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Ravena
    Ravena
    ✭✭✭✭

I think I can make some pretty good looking Khajiit. I spend a looong time at character creation.

Take a look at mine in various lightnings, if you like it I can go in-game and take a screenie of the sliders.

1mqLNKx.jpg

RUq0O5E.jpg

xntCi4U.png

owzQK4y.jpg

hLPt7l2.png

x4mp2tC.png

z0rMBVJ.jpg

PRKAKJw.jpg

PWH8Du9.jpg

uLxAmAB.jpg
    Edited by Ravena on June 2, 2019 7:02PM
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klasen wrote: »
    I found a Khajiit NPC in the new chapter, and his face is perfect for a tiger I have been trying to make for so long but can't figure out how to create it on the sliders.

You’ll have to say which npc and provide a picture. There are a few that have an extreme setting we can’t get like height (Lyris Titanborn comes to mind)
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ravena wrote: »
    I think I can make some pretty good looking Khajiit. I spend a looong time at character creation.

Take a look at mine in various lightnings, if you like it I can go in-game and take a screenie of the sliders.

1mqLNKx.jpg

RUq0O5E.jpg

xntCi4U.png

owzQK4y.jpg

hLPt7l2.png

x4mp2tC.png

z0rMBVJ.jpg

PRKAKJw.jpg

PWH8Du9.jpg

uLxAmAB.jpg

That is quite the gorgeous Khajiit!
  • dambros
    dambros
    Ravena wrote: »

1mqLNKx.jpg

RUq0O5E.jpg

xntCi4U.png

owzQK4y.jpg

hLPt7l2.png

x4mp2tC.png

z0rMBVJ.jpg

PRKAKJw.jpg

PWH8Du9.jpg

uLxAmAB.jpg

@Ravena any chance I can still get a screenshot of the sliders? Your khajiit looks amazing!
    Edited by dambros on June 26, 2019 12:25AM