Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Old/Discontinued Houses

armyissue69
Will any of the previously available houses come available again? Is there a way to see a schedule if so?
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They do, during the year. You just have to pay attention to the Crown Store offers.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep don't worry you're in good hands for the end of the year. (Black Friday)
  • armyissue69
    Thanks guys!
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending on how recently the last sale was, and how crafty a wordsmith you are, you can always try putting in a ticket requesting the chance to buy a house you missed out on. They've made exceptions for people who politely requested before, though only with unfurnished houses. It certainly can't hurt to put in a ticket and ask. That's how I got Tel Galen after missing the sale.
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am waiting for the Aldmeri Grotto to be re-released.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.