Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Healer gear question

Bexy
Bexy
✭✭✭
New Breton Templar healer here, currently planning my gear setup. I haven't played Magicka classes in a long time. Is 5 Light, 1 Medium, 1 Heavy still the way to go because of the Undaunted passive?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much yes. When staves were changed to have two set bonuses it made it easier to do.
  • Bexy
    Bexy
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, thank you. :)
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people like myself still use 5 light 2 heavy, as well. Makes it a little better for defense and it opens up heavy set bonuses if you're into that.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bexy wrote: »
    New Breton Templar healer here, currently planning my gear setup. I haven't played Magicka classes in a long time. Is 5 Light, 1 Medium, 1 Heavy still the way to go because of the Undaunted passive?

Yep, its a great option, I generally run a 5, 1, 1 set up for my magica characters, although I do also run 5 light, 2 heavy, or sometimes 6 light and 1 heavy, depends what needs tweaked in the build.