Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Complete List of Furnishing Plans...

ZAD1ST
ZAD1ST
✭✭✭
EDIT:
Updated the following
- Now includes Blackwood plans

ORIGINAL POST
It took me ages to put this together across multiple sources and with the help of some lovely fellow furnishing addicts. (See attachment below) It's as accurate as I can get it bearing in mind I have only learned 92% of all plans but it has been audited by those who know nearly all plans. I've started getting more and more requests to share it so I thought why not share it properly... There are so many people who enjoy furnishing I might as well see if anyone else would like it.

Not only does this include all new Elsweyr plans but it also has a summary page so you can see how many plans you know in total, by release and by style. Because some people like me are just that geeky! Instructions on how to fill it in are on the summary page.

I play XBox EU and if anyone finds this useful/helpful I would really appreciate any help you can give me with learning my missing plans please. I've included a sheet of my remaining missing plans if anyone is prepared to help me out. As a furnishing addict if I'm not building a new house I'm farming plans or raising funds to buys plans. Currently I live in elsweyr farming the gorgeous new plans <3 but my luck has been less than stella so far.

ZAD1ST

Edited by ZAD1ST on June 8, 2021 3:14PM
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work, I'm sure will be useful to many. I can't help with your gathering, though I made this very recently for someone on console, your spreadsheet is better ofc but I leave it here if you want to compare in case of missing ones or if anyone else on console need it. It's all screenshots from updated Furniture Catalogue addon, it's complete.

Good luck collecting the missing ones, it's obvious you care very much or you wouldn't have ever bothered with such effort creating and sharing the sheet. I really hope you can find some help.

ofl67rcnl32p.jpg
    Edited by RANKK7 on June 22, 2019 5:58PM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    @RANKK7 thank you! When I get a minute I’ll cross check 👍🏻
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just getting a toe in the housing water, but this is really helpful Zadist. Thanks!
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much for your hard work.

I feel like we also need a searchable spreadsheet listing things by function.

So, beds, bookcases, lamps, rugs/carpets etc..
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    Thanks so much for your hard work.

I feel like we also need a searchable spreadsheet listing things by function.

So, beds, bookcases, lamps, rugs/carpets etc..

Hmmmmmm well if I unlock the filters you can search the name... also if I tidy up the categories and subcategories you could use the drop down on that column too. I’ll have a ponder
  • FilteredRiddle
    FilteredRiddle
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe @Blacknight841's guide does have every furnishing (and more): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GfiKAfPJCMSpql3WsILvsqbHYGu4glQmPH8rCIzkoU8/edit?usp=sharing

He has his guide in PDF and Excel as well. but there's the Google Docs version.
    Xbox One NA
    The Sentinels of Padomay
    Obsidian Guard (Social with PvX Events)

Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now. Gamers don't sit around.
    - Jane McGonigal
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    @FilteredRiddle thx, I’m not sure my google foo had found that one. I’ll cross reference. I was looking for a furnishing specific one previously and never found one with all releases on one sheet, with materials listed hence I created this. Plus being a geek I wanted to track my completion.
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    @Blacknight841 just to let you know the Khajiit Brazier, Enchanted is now available

xdfgw5kbv6cg.jpeg

It dropped for me in the Elsweyr dailies you pick up in Grahtwood but the category since they added into game is glitched and it shows as a service ❤️
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZAD1ST wrote: »
    @Blacknight841 just to let you know the Khajiit Brazier, Enchanted is now available

xdfgw5kbv6cg.jpeg

It dropped for me in the Elsweyr dailies you pick up in Grahtwood but the category since they added into game is glitched and it shows as a service ❤️

thank you for letting me know. Does the google doc have the updated list on it with the elsweyr plans? i know i still have to add the sarcophagus, lid, and the pipe. I will look into this plan as well.
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe @Blacknight841's guide does have every furnishing (and more): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GfiKAfPJCMSpql3WsILvsqbHYGu4glQmPH8rCIzkoU8/edit?usp=sharing

He has his guide in PDF and Excel as well. but there's the Google Docs version.

i have three plans to add from elsweyr that were not in the initial patch on the PTS. i will also look into the kahjiit brazier. Aside from those the list should be complete.
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭

xdfgw5kbv6cg.jpeg

thank you for letting me know. Does the google doc have the updated list on it with the elsweyr plans? i know i still have to add the sarcophagus, lid, and the pipe. I will look into this plan as well.

❤️ I’ve not seen it drop anywhere other than the elsweyr defence daily’s as yet 👍🏻
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get into furnishing really but this was really nice of you to create and share. Hats Off to you!
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭

xdfgw5kbv6cg.jpeg

❤️ I’ve not seen it drop anywhere other than the elsweyr defence daily’s as yet 👍🏻

if it drops in one location, it will most likely drop in all locations. no point in zos spending extra time coding when they can copy and paste.
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    if it drops in one location, it will most likely drop in all locations. no point in zos spending extra time coding when they can copy and paste.

Agreed @Blacknight841 . I thought the elsweyr dailies only dropped khajiit plans and furnishings though, not sure on that one however because I had terrible luck farming them 😂
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭

xdfgw5kbv6cg.jpeg

Not really. Murkmire style only drops in Murkmire, same for CWC, Morrowind, SS and Elsweyr. Skooma bubbler plans only drop from drunkards; Breton, Orc and Wood Elf throne plans only drop from specific NPCs in very specific towns and so on.
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    File updated with feedback.

-some legendary plans were showing as available when they aren't or have been replaced by master writ plans
    -some plans i had learnt previously have been patched to be different quality
    -some notes have been updated where plans change names once they're learnt
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am pretty sure the Khajiit Brazier, Enchanted only drops from the Elsweyr Defense Prologue Dailies. Someone added it into the khajiit furniture plan loot table for those reward boxes when it isn't in the global khajiit furniture plan loot table.
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Apologies to slightly necro this thread, but just wanted to ask @ZAD1ST about the spreadsheet - I can’t access it as is password protected so whilst I totally love & appreciate their work, as I can’t update it, it’s not that helpful. 😕
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »
    Apologies to slightly necro this thread, but just wanted to ask @ZAD1ST about the spreadsheet - I can’t access it as is password protected so whilst I totally love & appreciate their work, as I can’t update it, it’s not that helpful. 😕

The bits you fill in are unlocked, it's only the static cells that are locked. Am looking into a better solution for future releases of this spreadsheet
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZAD1ST
    Yes, that’s my issue as I wanted to re- organise the items and also add the ability to add which of my characters holds which pattern. Wanted to copy/paste to save me typing but not a problem.

But it’s a really fantastic resource and the spreadsheet geek that I am totally loves it! 😍
    Many heartfelt thanks!
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whoa! How did I miss this thread back in June?

Lovely work and thanks for putting this together for us console plebs. I do have a tracking spreadsheet of my own that I've developed and added to over the years, but I'm looking forward to comparing your list to mine to see if mine is accurate/up-to-date.

I was wondering about that Khajiit brazier, since it had been in my spreadsheet for Homestead plans since it launched, but I had never found it. I searched for it specifically recently and saw that it was in the guild trader database. I only did a handful of the Elsweyr prologue dailies, but I'm definitely going to start doing them regularly to try and get this plan. I'm guessing it's pretty rare since I've not seen it at guild traders ever.

ETA: I just took a quick look at the CWC plans and saw that the 4 I don't know are not available in game. I was thinking about spending some more on the furnishing documents, since I wasn't seeing them at guild traders, but now I don't need to and my CWC plan knowledge is complete! Thanks a million!
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on October 11, 2019 6:21PM
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @ZAD1ST and @Blacknight841 for your work in giving us both of your lists! They just show me what a depressingly long way I have to go to learn all furniture plans, but I'm glad to have them. I'm very grateful!
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    I was wondering about that Khajiit brazier, since it had been in my spreadsheet for Homestead plans since it launched, but I had never found it. I searched for it specifically recently and saw that it was in the guild trader database. I only did a handful of the Elsweyr prologue dailies, but I'm definitely going to start doing them regularly to try and get this plan. I'm guessing it's pretty rare since I've not seen it at guild traders ever.

When the elsweyr prologue quests first launched i saw a a friend of mine drop 2 of those plans, he learnt one and sold the other to me. I swear they've changed the drop rate as he farms them every day still and rarely gets a regular khajiit plan let alone this one any more :( I am worried they've removed it again...
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Props to @ZAD1ST @RANKK7 @Blacknight841 for the efforts to help others with this.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

When the elsweyr prologue quests first launched i saw a a friend of mine drop 2 of those plans, he learnt one and sold the other to me. I swear they've changed the drop rate as he farms them every day still and rarely gets a regular khajiit plan let alone this one any more :( I am worried they've removed it again...

Oh no! I hope not! But maybe that's why I haven't seen any at traders. I'm hoping it's cause players just aren't doing them any more. I did a few a couple days in a row and did get a purple Khajiit plan both days, unfortunately not the brazier. :(

I noticed that it seemed like once I got a guar stomp page and a furnishing plan, all I got that same day was overland gear and a Khajiit furnishing. Also, is there any limit to the number you can do in a day? I thought it would be 5, like the Murkmire prologue quests, but these just kept coming. I finally quit since I was tired of doing them for that day.

I guess I'll try to keep at it, but I hope that your friend just got super lucky and they haven't since removed it.
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭

xdfgw5kbv6cg.jpeg

It has been updated to reflect the Khajiit brazier and the new harrow storm plans. I do not update until I actually have verification of the item being found. I did manage to find and learn it and can confirm that the total number of plans are 1836 (1837 if you count the duplicate plan). I guess I will have to wait until June have new plans to find again lol. That number includes the 7 new master writ plans from Harrowstorm.
    Edited by Blacknight841 on March 7, 2020 7:25PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Blacknight841 Thanks for updating your list and confirming the Khajiit Brazier. I see you're on XB NA, so I at least have hope that I might find one for sale one day, or get it to drop from the dailies - which I haven't done in quite a while.

EDIT: Just checked my spreadsheets and it all adds up to 1837, with the duplicate Dwarven Pipeline Cap, Sealed plan (that's the duplicate you're referring to, yes?). If so, then I'm all up-to-date, though I'm missing 42 plans (14 of those are the current MW plans as well as the upcoming Harrowstorm ones).
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on March 9, 2020 9:18PM
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Blacknight841 Thanks for updating your list and confirming the Khajiit Brazier. I see you're on XB NA, so I at least have hope that I might find one for sale one day, or get it to drop from the dailies - which I haven't done in quite a while.

EDIT: Just checked my spreadsheets and it all adds up to 1837, with the duplicate Dwarven Pipeline Cap, Sealed plan (that's the duplicate you're referring to, yes?). If so, then I'm all up-to-date, though I'm missing 42 plans (14 of those are the current MW plans as well as the upcoming Harrowstorm ones).

yes that is duplicate I am referring to. They removed one of the plans from the game a few patches ago, so technically only one is left in the loot table, although I have not checked which one. One is small, the other is standard in size, but no other difference.

As far as the Khajiit brazier is concerned. I did the prologue quest on 15 characters for about 6months on and off and never got it to drop. Eventually found it in a trader.
    Edited by Blacknight841 on March 9, 2020 10:32PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

yes that is duplicate I am referring to. They removed one of the plans from the game a few patches ago, so technically only one is left in the loot table, although I have not checked which one. One is small, the other is standard in size, but no other difference.

As far as the Khajiit brazier is concerned. I did the prologue quest on 15 characters for about 6months on and off and never got it to drop. Eventually found it in a trader.

I'm glad you were able to find it at a trader. I've been searching for it for almost a year and have never found it for sale. I didn't do the prologue dailies very much, but I did try for a bit after I found out that is where the plan dropped, but no luck. Got tired of doing them after several days. I don't like grinds that much.
  • Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    KMarble wrote: »

xdfgw5kbv6cg.jpeg

Not really. Murkmire style only drops in Murkmire, same for CWC, Morrowind, SS and Elsweyr. Skooma bubbler plans only drop from drunkards; Breton, Orc and Wood Elf throne plans only drop from specific NPCs in very specific towns and so on.

Actually, that's not true. I had a Murkmire furnishing plan drop from a backpack in a delve I was doing in Reaper's March.