The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Complete List of Furnishing Plans...

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Langdon64 wrote: »
    KMarble wrote: »
    ZAD1ST wrote: »
    @Blacknight841 just to let you know the Khajiit Brazier, Enchanted is now available

xdfgw5kbv6cg.jpeg

It dropped for me in the Elsweyr dailies you pick up in Grahtwood but the category since they added into game is glitched and it shows as a service ❤️

thank you for letting me know. Does the google doc have the updated list on it with the elsweyr plans? i know i still have to add the sarcophagus, lid, and the pipe. I will look into this plan as well.

❤️ I’ve not seen it drop anywhere other than the elsweyr defence daily’s as yet 👍🏻

if it drops in one location, it will most likely drop in all locations. no point in zos spending extra time coding when they can copy and paste.

Not really. Murkmire style only drops in Murkmire, same for CWC, Morrowind, SS and Elsweyr. Skooma bubbler plans only drop from drunkards; Breton, Orc and Wood Elf throne plans only drop from specific NPCs in very specific towns and so on.

Actually, that's not true. I had a Murkmire furnishing plan drop from a backpack in a delve I was doing in Reaper's March.

Then that was a bug or an anomaly, as plans introduced with a new DLC only drop in that DLC zone. It's been that way since the first new plans were introduced with Morrowind. Although there are some plans, such as Dwarven, which drop in specific locations all over Tamriel, such as Dwarven containers for the aforementioned Dwarven plans.
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Updated with Greymoor Plans.

Whoa! Already? Thanks so much for doing this!
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    Whoopsie - didn't upload the unlocked one. Fixed it now
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

You're welcome but I did mess up the first upload - the file is updated again now and unlocked
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You're welcome but I did mess up the first upload - the file is updated again now and unlocked

Thanks! I'll re-download. Thanks for unlocking it!
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is really helpful @ZAD1ST you are awesome! Thank you for this!! <3
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    This is really helpful @ZAD1ST you are awesome! Thank you for this!! <3

Awww shucks thank you <3
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks Zad1st
    This has always been a great help
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • InAMinute
    InAMinute
    ✭✭
    Thanks Zad1st for all your hard work.

If I may point out a mistake, on lines 1174 and 1175 you have the quality of the items reversed (the colouring is correct which is how I spotted them) Khajiit Desk, faded is fine and Khajiit Divider, Grand is epic.
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
  • airie
    airie
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZAD1ST this is incredible - thanks so much for sharing ♡
    discord | atelier airie @ https://discord.com/invite/nAuEC9m
    twitch | airiesummer @ https://www.twitch.tv/airiesummer
    eso university | http://eso-u.com/
    stream teams | eso official stream team | quakecon 2021 official stream team | hardmode | heartsupport | constellations
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve had some feedback on the file and just wanted to highlight it here

- I’ve misspelled “Dining” as “Dinning” on about twenty plans in the category column. This will be updated at a future update
    - There are two “Dwarven Pipeline Cap, Sealed” plans listed and both are green. If you are a new player there is only 1. If you are someone who’s played for a while if you go to the Blacksmith station you may well see it twice on the things you can make. Even though they’re duplicated names and identical items. (Pic below)

xt1dglaqsp2x.jpeg
    9dhjzkm01fri.jpeg

- Breton Carpet Green (fine) got renamed in Q1 from Breton Carpet, Bordered (fine). This was because bordered was a duplicate name they corrected

tn7imqa41m1t.png

Most name changes or bugged items I have put a comment in the Notes column if you have any doubts or need to see the old name
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I knew how to turn spreadsheets into apps so I could track what I do and dont know. Le sigh
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for doing this! I noticed that you only had 23 of the (according to the patch notes) 24 plans available from the Solitude dailies. I filtered by the notes on this to just show those, so perhaps that 24th one doesn't have the notes on it?

Also, you spelled "well, covered" as "wall, covered."
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for doing this! I noticed that you only had 23 of the (according to the patch notes) 24 plans available from the Solitude dailies. I filtered by the notes on this to just show those, so perhaps that 24th one doesn't have the notes on it?

Also, you spelled "well, covered" as "wall, covered."

Thank you @Jayne_Doe <3 I have updated the spelling and added the missing note
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else found epic plan “Solitude Bookcase, Narrow Open Filled“. Not only did I not have it on the list but I can’t see it on ESO fashion or UESP. I can only see a plan called “Solitude Cabinet, Narrow Noble Filled” but the pics on eso fashion it’s actually a bookcase so I’m wondering if they updated the naming conventions of some solitude plans...?
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone else found epic plan “Solitude Bookcase, Narrow Open Filled“. Not only did I not have it on the list but I can’t see it on ESO fashion or UESP. I can only see a plan called “Solitude Cabinet, Narrow Noble Filled” but the pics on eso fashion it’s actually a bookcase so I’m wondering if they updated the naming conventions of some solitude plans...?

I think I have a blue quality plan with that name.

I am not online right now (late evening here) and have a busy day tomorrow so I hope I remember to check for you.
    :)
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    I will have to double check when able to log on and share my info with you. My craftable item count is 2109. Will double check that asap.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the post above, you reminded me to check as well.

I do not have that furnishing plan. There are so many Solitude bookcases with “open” and “filled” in the name, lol!
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• ob1ken0bi
    ob1ken0bi
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for doing this list - I had a list but was outdated since Elsweyr came out - This is definitely helping me organize and know what I have vs what I need.
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    Hello All, your friendly neighbourhood furnishing addict here. I've updated the post with a new file including the 49 new Markarth plans.

RNG hates me at the minute so I'm behind on collection all the latest plans from this year so I've only been able to cross reference the new plans across the trader list and various online sources, not personally. If you ever find an issue please post here and I can investigate and update.

Many Thanks

ZAD1ST

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvhsdpHvRUN73VwFkBWJ7Iw
  • littlefireball
    littlefireball
    Soul Shriven
    Thank You!
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    EDIT:
    Updated the following
    - Solitude Bookcase, Narrow Backless Filled changed from "U" to available. Confirmed drop from writ envelopes but still yet to get confirmation it drops from containers
    - Flames of Ambition: Added 7 New Gold Vendor Plans
    - Flames of Ambition: added 20 structural plans that from Markarth dailies
    - There were some formatting issue in columns A & B that have been standardised
    - 2 khajiit plans had the correct formatting but incorrect quality in the the quality column. No corrected

Apologies for the delay in updating this however with being on console I'm usually late to tall the new shiny plans so it's harder to verify things. Plus back to back events has been keeping me busy <3
  • MissPan3024
    MissPan3024
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a way to view this information as it would appear at the crafting tables? I’m looking for a master list of plans for each individual craft as it would appear in game. I was hoping someone might have a master list of all plans that I could compare as I view mine in game.
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a way to view this information as it would appear at the crafting tables? I’m looking for a master list of plans for each individual craft as it would appear in game. I was hoping someone might have a master list of all plans that I could compare as I view mine in game.

If I had been able to keep up to date with the categories yes. However I haven’t had the time to go through the category and subcategories and update them. If you did then you could sort by station, category and subcategory
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The list I maintain on google doc should be in order. I believe it was linked in here already but you can also find it in my bio. New plans will be added when they officially come out (to maintain accuracy). There are 112 leyawiin plans and 10 deadlands plans.
    Edited by Blacknight841 on April 21, 2021 2:59PM
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are the Blackwood and Deadlands plans.
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭

The list I maintain on google doc should be in order. I believe it was linked in here already but you can also find it in my bio. New plans will be added when they officially come out (to maintain accuracy). There are 112 leyawiin plans and 10 deadlands plans.

I make 122 as well. I’m going to start working through the missing category information before I publish the update when the patch drops
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    Updated to include Blackwood plans