The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What's the story with waiting so long on tickets then closing them with no explanation? Laziness?

Thorntongue
Thorntongue
✭✭✭
Why must I wait for my money when your system is the one causing the issue? I have an issue where your system is saying I put in the wrong billing address, when it is the same one I have had for the last 5 years. I made the mistake of trying to get ot to work 3 times now my money is being held hostage and pending in my bank account. It has been pending since 6/14 , for a total of 48.75. It has been 16 hours since I opened the ticket, what do you have 1 person working on all tickets for the entire game? Let me guess, this poor person works part time, between the hours of 4 and 5 PM EST, right? If you don't want my money, that's fine. I can still play, just not with ESO Plus.

My ticket number is 190619-007902

Let's take care of this so I can find an alternative way to subscribe, like buying a game time card from a store.
Edited by Thorntongue on June 22, 2019 2:41AM
  • Thorntongue
    Thorntongue
    ✭✭✭
    The ticket disappeared with no reply. Classic...

Edited by Thorntongue on June 22, 2019 4:34PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Thorntongue

We've sent you a message with further information on your ticket #190619-007902.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Thorntongue
    Thorntongue
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE This isn't your fault, but it's pretty frustrating.

Your people really screwed up the whole thing. I closed the tickets because the 3 pending charges expired at midnight Friday per my bank. I was successful in re-subbing yesterday while on the phone with my bank to make sure my address info was right. Everything worked itself out UNTIL...your customer (dis)service got involved. They reopened the tickets and cancelled my successful subscription.

One of these people had the balls to say that she went ahead and cancel the 3 pending charges today when in fact the charges dropped off like I said in the second sentence above. What she did was cancel a successful subscription. Idiotic!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN IT TAKES OVER A WEEK FOR THEM TO LOOK AT A DAMN TICKET!
    Edited by Thorntongue on June 25, 2019 3:23AM