The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Random disconnects to login screen since last update?

Milicent
Milicent
✭✭✭
Hello everyone, I was wondering if this is a common issue around here.

I can play the game for about 15-20 minutes without issue, but randomly I get booted to login screen saying I have no connection, I play other mmos and they seem to be working fine so im sure it’s not my internet connection.
————
(\_/)
( O_o)
o(“)(“)
  • desndb
    desndb
    ✭✭✭
    Been happening to me since Elsweyr dropped ☹️
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been happening since Murkmire at my End, on PC/NA, no Crashreport, no nothing, just all freezes without warning, 10 to 20 seconds later Im back at the Log in Screen. I sadly stopped playing regularly, even if some Guildmembers report missing me. I give it another go in a Minute, if i experience Issues i just give it up again. I play ESO to not be angry, sadly right now i truly get Anger Management Issues, screaming at my Screen. I really hope they get there Stuff together soon as i truly love ESO
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months