The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account Recovery Issue Please Help!

The_Governor
The_Governor
✭✭
To start I’ve put well over a thousand hours and well over a thousand dollars into my account via crowns and ESO Plus and chapters. It appears like someone hacked my account sometime after I took about a year of a hiatus while at college. I just submitted a ticket and it didn’t provide me with a ticket number nor send me an email confirmation. Please help!
  • The_Governor
    The_Governor
    ✭✭
    24kayholwgbi.png
  • The_Governor
    The_Governor
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE I submitted a different one earlier that had the # but this one had a detailed list of credit cards used and PayPal invoices
  • The_Governor
    The_Governor
    ✭✭
    phnz451rk4s7.jpeg

@ZOS_BillE @ZOS_RikardD I’ve uploaded a new ticket this time it actually gave me a reference number.

Whoever stole my acct changed everything including my email address. I was able to create a new account under the email address that my hacked account used to be registered under...

I’d prefer not having to start from scratch after putting in so many hours...lol

The new reference number is 190621-004414

Pleeeeaaase help me get this back I’ve put in too much work and time and money to lose it all...thank you!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @The_Governor

Please check your inbox for an update on your account recovery tickets.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post