The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rewards for 30 days campaigns

Azirel
Azirel
✭✭✭
Hello there,

I've logged in to collect rewards from different chars for 30 days campaign.

It seems not a single one received any - what's the deal here? I happened to play between AD/EP on both 30 days CP and nonCP campaigns, how comes I can't actually access any rewards yet?

Best Regards,
Matt
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you home the campaign?

I ask because I didn't check my reward tier/AP rank until the last day of the campaign, only to realize that I'd joined but never homed the campaign. I barely made it up to Tier 3 after I homed on the CP 30 day campaign.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup.
    You need to home the campaign on each character you log into - even if they are already locked to that campaign.
    Kinda odd, but you have always had to choose a home campaign, even before the lock, to get rewards.
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    Yup.
    You need to home the campaign on each character you log into - even if they are already locked to that campaign.
    Kinda odd, but you have always had to choose a home campaign, even before the lock, to get rewards.

Well ***... no rewards for me this time around I guess...
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup.

Its a snide and stupid system. Shady even. Then again, I guess I shouldn't be surprised...
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bam_Bam wrote: »
    Yup.

Its a snide and stupid system. Shady even. Then again, I guess I shouldn't be surprised...

Seriously... it should have been made more clear, though I guess I should have checked. My DC toon was locked out of my AD "home" campaign so I assumed that the only campaign that I played (30 day non-CP) was automatically set to home. When I entered the campaign I was given the "are you sure?" prompt so I'm not clear on why that didn't set the home campaign automatically for the toon I was on. I get why it wouldn't automatically set for others chars so I'm definitely at fault there, but seriously... NOTHING?!?!?