The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Transferring items from PC to PS4 (linked account)

chuck-18_ESO
chuck-18_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I have a question. So, my PC burnt up over a year ago, and I haven't been able to play ESO on the PC since. I picked up ESO on the PS4 and linked the accounts years ago. There's no chance that I could put in a ticket and get any of my items (i.e. my Crown crate mounts and loyalty rewards from playing beta) transferred over, is there? I haven't bothered even trying, because I think it will be a definite 'no', but it's so very unfortunate to have to start over from scratch; try as I might to ignore it, it still bothers me.

Thanks for reading!
The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    unfortunately it is impossible, they may offer you a goodwill gesture (no harm in asking) but failing that it will be a case of starting from scratch, had same question when i switched from Xbox to PC last year
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS has said there are no platform transfers.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :/