The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

LF Guilds

Joethetoe
Joethetoe
Soul Shriven
Hi guys,

I am a returning player currently in search of 2 guilds. I have tried the guild finder but to not much luck. All my apps just seem to time out.

1st guild I would like to find is a smallerish PVE guild, a more tight knit group of adults who would like to bring someone else into their fold. I run a lvl 33 templar healer I have been gone since 2015 so I'm learning the game all over again. Quality over quantity is the key for me in a guild. I like to run dungeons, chase achievments, and I am a completest. If there was also some light RP i would be down with that too.

2nd guild I would like to find is a decent trading guild with smaller to no dues for me to get started in my trading career. With my lower LvL and working 60+ hours a week its hard to keep up with some of the trading guilds I see around. But i would love a place to sell the stuff i have ready to post.

If I sound like i would be a fit for your guild hit me up here or in game @joethetoe.

Hope to hear from ya'll soon.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joethetoe wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I am a returning player currently in search of 2 guilds. I have tried the guild finder but to not much luck. All my apps just seem to time out.

1st guild I would like to find is a smallerish PVE guild, a more tight knit group of adults who would like to bring someone else into their fold. I run a lvl 33 templar healer I have been gone since 2015 so I'm learning the game all over again. Quality over quantity is the key for me in a guild. I like to run dungeons, chase achievments, and I am a completest. If there was also some light RP i would be down with that too.

If I sound like i would be a fit for your guild hit me up here or in game @joethetoe.

Hope to hear from ya'll soon.

hi there, our guild here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164/ just MIGHT fit your needs for the "1st guild" paragraph (although tbh, we don't RP at all , other than basic login to an Elder Scrolls cyber fantasy that only exists online B) )

Anyways, feel free to send me MAIL in-game @Nee and/or look for us in the 'guild search tool' listing and apply. I might not be online again until tomorrow Sunday, but i'll definitely see all mails & notifications don't worry.

regards, Nee

• Joethetoe
    Joethetoe
    Soul Shriven
    NeeScrolls wrote: »

hi there, our guild here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164/ just MIGHT fit your needs for the "1st guild" paragraph (although tbh, we don't RP at all , other than basic login to an Elder Scrolls cyber fantasy that only exists online B) )

Anyways, feel free to send me MAIL in-game @Nee and/or look for us in the 'guild search tool' listing and apply. I might not be online again until tomorrow Sunday, but i'll definitely see all mails & notifications don't worry.

regards, Nee

@NeeScrolls I'll try to get in touch with you today. Thanks for the reply!!

• acsribeiro16ub17_ESO
    Hello, Joe.

I'm currently working on a guild project that might suit your needs for a smaller guild, since we're literally starting to recruit people in. We are friendly towards all styles of gameplay and currently are recruiting players of all levels. We have a Discord server and forums where people can use to get in touch with leadership and other members as well as get help if they need anything.

I encourage you to check us out and see if a well-structured community with a core set of values based around player freedom and building people up interests you.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/477949/na-pc-ep-pvx-rp-legio-audax-project-is-recruiting#latest
    Legio Audax - "We are the Legion of the Bold, and we leave no legionnaire behind".
    Ebonheart Pact – NA PC
    http://LegioAudax.enjin.com/
    Shant - First Consul and Founder. In-game ID: @acsribeiro16