The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

should we have a Fox with two or more tails as a pet?

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
I was wondering should we have a fox with two tails for a pet just like Prong Eared Grimalkin?
Prong-Eared-Grimalkin-Side-400x289.jpg?resize=400%2C289&ssl=1

kitsune-drawing-tailed-beast-4.png
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bake kitsune?
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, bcs defecate on lore. We need all the blinky stuff pop culture has to offer for all that kids out there.

original.gif

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this Fallout?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I cannot think of any lore-friendly scenario where a two-tailed fox existed.

Of course, they could always fall back on the one-size-fits-all "it was a mage experiment" explanation.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot think of any lore-friendly scenario where a two-tailed fox existed.

Of course, they could always fall back on the one-size-fits-all "it was a mage experiment" explanation.
    I mean, they did this with the baby dragon pet... ooh, it's not a real dragon, just an Illusion Imp looking like a dragon! The possibilities for lore-breaking shinies to sell are practically limitless!!!
    56d.gif
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't need that. This isn't any anime ever. Stop this at once.
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tenor.gif?itemid=5799534
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Is this Fallout?

@Nestor If it was, then it's unlikely it would be a two tailed fox. Instead it'd be some nightmare creature made from an experiment where they spliced a fox's dna with that of a Brown Recluse spider's. Because some scientist thought it would be an amazing idea! But don't worry it's all nice and secure and none has escaped! None whatsoever. You're telling me they are making nests all over the Wasteland? All lies! ;)
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the roasting guys lol
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you animate two tails?
    You have the Alinor ringtail however who is an tail with an small animal in front.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Enokariel
    Enokariel
    ✭✭✭
    Many tailed foxes are not only from anime but moreover part of the Eastern mythology. SO - if they are made into Elder Scrolls mythology AND honored by appropriate quest somewhere in unexplored yet parts of Morrowind (perhapse) where they may live as cryptids, than those may appear as pets. But I would prefer to leave them to Earth mythology and have Tamriel without them wiht its own strange creatures.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enokariel wrote: »
    Many tailed foxes are not only from anime but moreover part of the Eastern mythology. SO - if they are made into Elder Scrolls mythology AND honored by appropriate quest somewhere in unexplored yet parts of Morrowind (perhapse) where they may live as cryptids, than those may appear as pets. But I would prefer to leave them to Earth mythology and have Tamriel without them wiht its own strange creatures.

I see your point on mythology world building on creations of animals in the Tamriel universe of lore. But there is a lot that Zenimax & Bethesda have kept in secret that we don't know yet.
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Multitail fox is copyright of Naruto !
  • Raltin
    Raltin
    ✭✭✭✭
    No. Just no. Too much anime taint.
    "Proud purveyor of Cyrodiil Pickles."
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two tails double the lag...so no!
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enokariel wrote: »

Maybe it could be from Akavir
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No God... No God please no.. no.... No.......... NOOOOOOOOOOOO
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argh no. I hate that they did a four-eared cat. I don't want a two-tailed fox now, too. Let's just have some normal animals, or at least Elder Scrolls lore-friendly animals.

• Hellmasker
    Hellmasker
    ✭✭✭
    Please don't hate me... but the first thing I thought after reading that:

wEmGt5G.jpg

o:)
    Asgar Hellmasker, Silencer of the Dark Brotherhood
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know they're overplayed in anime, but Kitsune originate from Japanese Folklore and Korea has the Kumiho. There's no reason to think they couldn't exist in Akavir, but there's also no reason for them to be on Tamriel all of a sudden.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They just came out with the Hakoshae outfit that has a Japanese background. I don't doubt that if the focus test data came back positive we'll have lucky cats and fox girls before long. They'll find a way, just like they found a way to put dragons on the map.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hellmasker wrote: »
    Please don't hate me... but the first thing I thought after reading that:

wEmGt5G.jpg

o:)

Same!!! My response to the title was “ this isn’t Sonic!”
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Is this Fallout?

I was thinking Pokemon
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Argh no. I hate that they did a four-eared cat. I don't want a two-tailed fox now, too. Let's just have some normal animals, or at least Elder Scrolls lore-friendly animals.

At least 4-eared cats exist - they are a very rare genetic mutation. Multi-tailed foxes are just anime rubbish. Kep them out of ES games. :P
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FFXIV is that way.
    >
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No