The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Going on 5 days now

LordVox
LordVox
✭✭✭
Put a ticket in 5 days ago about missing items got one response saying they would replace them and nothing since. Whats the deal?
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you reply back?
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did the items go “missing”?

Did equipment or weapons get deconned by accident?

If it’s an issue you created, @LordVox, be sure to follow up ... but be patient.
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they said they'll do it, don't poke at them until right before the ticket will automatically close. Every email you send puts you at the back of the line supposedly.
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • LordVox
    LordVox
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I replied back, I dont know how they went missing they just did. Nothing that I can sell or just delete without the prompt
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LordVox

You can post your ticket number in this thread so we can look into why you've not gotten a response.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • LordVox
    LordVox
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @LordVox

You can post your ticket number in this thread so we can look into why you've not gotten a response.

@ZOS_BillE My ticket number is 190607-006584
    Edited by LordVox on June 15, 2019 12:52AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LordVox

Thank you for the ticket number. I've sent you an update on ticket #190607-006584.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post