Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Motif drop in Wrathstone dungs

Veles
Veles
✭✭✭✭
There is no motifs in these dungs even if we finish hard mode. It's been two weeks already.
  • Disturbed125
    Disturbed125
    ✭✭✭
    The motifs for those dungeons were removed with Elsewyr. IIRC the reason was "accidentally released far ahead of schedule"
    [PC NA] -Chaos Riders-
    Flawless Conqueror - Boethia's Scythe - Mageslayer - Ophidian Overloard - Shehai Shatterer - Divayth Fyr's Conjugator - Voice of Reason - Dro'Mathra Destroyer - Blackrose Executioner - Bringer of Light - Extinguisher of Flames - Xalvakka's Scourge
    Trifectas
    Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Depths Defier - Relentless Raider - The Unchained (1st NA / 2nd World) - Immortal Redeemer - Nature's Wrath - Defanged the Devourer - Tick Tock Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Dawnbringer - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - GodSlayer - Privateer - Coral Caretaker
  • Veles
    Veles
    ✭✭✭✭
    The motifs for those dungeons were removed with Elsewyr. IIRC the reason was "accidentally released far ahead of schedule"

Thanks for info.
    I checked every patch note after Elsweyr, there is nothing about it. Where did u see this info?
  • Disturbed125
    Disturbed125
    ✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/477720/pc-mac-patch-notes-v5-0-7#latest

General

-Fixed an issue that was allowing Coldsnap and Meridian Motif pages to drop well in advance of their proper schedule

my bad was slightly after the initial Elsweyr patch
    Edited by Disturbed125 on June 13, 2019 6:04PM
    [PC NA] -Chaos Riders-
    Flawless Conqueror - Boethia's Scythe - Mageslayer - Ophidian Overloard - Shehai Shatterer - Divayth Fyr's Conjugator - Voice of Reason - Dro'Mathra Destroyer - Blackrose Executioner - Bringer of Light - Extinguisher of Flames - Xalvakka's Scourge
    Trifectas
    Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Depths Defier - Relentless Raider - The Unchained (1st NA / 2nd World) - Immortal Redeemer - Nature's Wrath - Defanged the Devourer - Tick Tock Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Dawnbringer - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - GodSlayer - Privateer - Coral Caretaker
  • Veles
    Veles
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/477720/pc-mac-patch-notes-v5-0-7#latest

General

-Fixed an issue that was allowing Coldsnap and Meridian Motif pages to drop well in advance of their proper schedule

my bad was slightly after the initial Elsweyr patch

Thank you again, sad news :( Hope they will come back soon, coz it was my business xD
    Edited by Veles on June 13, 2019 10:26PM
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does decon of Wrathstone gear give style materials? Or do we have to wait for official release of motifs before we can get style material?