Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 

Moment of Reckoning | PC/NA | Trials | Dungeon Teams | Discord

MorganaaLeFay
MorganaaLeFay
✭✭
tumblr_pri0h2x80u1x61ruko1_1280.png
Moment of Reckoning is recruiting new and veteran players to the guild. While anyone can join the guild we do have requirements for trial teams which is listed below.

tumblr_pw6c5zAa7l1x61ruko4_400.png
We are a PVE guild that was formed on the goal of not having to use the dungeon finder or area chat for group content. Starting off on Xbox and moving to PC we have learned a lot and we are still learning and working toward making our guild welcoming for people with no experience to all experience.

tumblr_pw6c5zAa7l1x61ruko5_400.png
  • Monthly 50% raffle (often with 2nd and 3rd place rewards as well).
  • Master Crafters to help with all of your crafting needs.
  • Free vampire and werewolf bites as available.
  • Dungeon teams based around YOUR schedule. These team complete dungeons for gear, Monster sets, achievements, skins, and just for the sake of completion.
    • We are currently looking for 1 Tank for a team that will run Wednesday's after 8:30pm cst. (This team is skin focused.)
    • We are currently looking for 1 dps for a team that runs Tuesday's 3:30pm CST.
  • Trial Teams in three different categories -
    • Casual Trial Team (Open Night) – This team does not have a set time or day yet. This team has no requirements, it is a casual night for guildies to do coffer runs and get the gear they may need from normal trials. As we grow and get more members this will be a scheduled time as voted on by the guild.
    • Progression Trial Team – This team is constantly trying to improve by pushing for higher DPS (minimum 25k to join), improving strategy, and completing harder content. All members must be 160+ CP. Members must be able to learn from success as well as failure and be willing to improve as a team and at a personal level. Due to the nature of this team, members are expected to make every effort to attend each week. Being on this team allows you to improve and as everyone gears up and gets to 35k DPS the team or individual members will transition into a Veteran Trial Team. (Due to the nature of this team being progression, biweekly parses from dps will be required, as well as Character screenshots so that we can help with gearing and keep track of each member progress.)
    • Veteran Trial Team - This team is the same as a progression trial team with a few differences. Dps will be required to hit a 35k parse. All members must be 300+ CP. This team will strive to push through veteran trials and eventually hard modes. Members on this team are expected to show up every week so that the team can progress into the hardest content in the game. There will be a mechanics lead that members are expected to listen to so that the team can excel.

tumblr_pw6c5zAa7l1x61ruko3_400.png
  • Progression Trial Team Sunday’s 5:00pm CST
    • Looking for 1 tank. Must meet requirements listed above.
  • Veteran Trial Team Friday’s 8:00pm CST
    • Looking for 1 DPS. Must meet requirements listed above.
  • Progression Trial Team Thursday's 8:30pm CST
    • Looking for 2 tanks and a few DPS. Must meet requirements listed above.
(Please note, once these teams are formed, we plan on forming more teams depending on guild demand. So even if this fill, we will have more openings as we get more members.)

tumblr_pw6c5zAa7l1x61ruko2_400.png
Looking to be a trial leader? Message me and mention you are looking to lead a team.
Looking to be an event coordinator? Message me and mention you are looking to coordinate events.
Have another idea? That is great! Shoot me a message and share your thoughts.

tumblr_pw6c5zAa7l1x61ruko1_400.png
Please join our discord server and follow step-1 and step-2. This is how you get invited. Please do not skip this step.
IGN: Laila821
Discord: Laila#5386
Edited by MorganaaLeFay on August 28, 2019 12:12PM
  • MorganaaLeFay
    MorganaaLeFay
    ✭✭
    xxx
    Edited by MorganaaLeFay on August 28, 2019 12:10PM
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Please send invite @Baybaeckz , very interested in the healer opening for the progression team. Thank you reading
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Submitted application; left discord answer to “ no” simply because I don’t have the discord address:)
  • MorganaaLeFay
    MorganaaLeFay
    ✭✭
    Baybaeckz wrote: »
    Please send invite @Baybaeckz , very interested in the healer opening for the progression team. Thank you reading

Happy to have you Baybaeckz!
  • MorganaaLeFay
    MorganaaLeFay
    ✭✭
    We are expanding our trial teams and have room for all roles! We have trial teams for everyone, submit an application at the link above. Talk to you soon!
    Relaxed Trial Team - This team runs trials on a weekly basis with the expectation of team members showing up every week. This team is more relaxed on DPS numbers and does not have a goal of pushing and doing veteran trials.

Progression Trial Team - This team is constantly trying to improve by pushing for higher DPS (minimum 25k), improving strategy, and completing harder content. Members must be able to learn from success as well as failure and be willing to improve as a team and at a personal level. Due to the nature of this team, members are expected to make every effort to attend each week. Being on this team allows you to improve and is your "trial" period to be placed on a veteran trial team. (We expect members of this team to be aware that it is a long term commitment (aka show up))

Veteran Trial Team - This team is the same as a progression trial team with a few differences. Dps will be required to hit a 35k parse, healers and tanks will have requirements which are TBD. This team will strive to push through veteran trials and eventually hard-modes. Members on this team are expected to show up every week so that the team can progress into the hardest trial content in the game. (We expect members of this team to be aware that it is a long term commitment (aka show up))
    Edited by MorganaaLeFay on May 17, 2019 9:49PM
  • MorganaaLeFay
    MorganaaLeFay
    ✭✭
    Still looking for a guild? MoR is ready for Elsweyr and accepting new members. We would love to have you along for the dragon ride.
  • MorganaaLeFay
    MorganaaLeFay
    ✭✭
    We are looking for dps for our veteran trial team and dps + 1 tank for our progression trial team (see types above in the spoiler :))
  • MorganaaLeFay
    MorganaaLeFay
    ✭✭
    We are looking for dps for trial teams and also people looking for a dungeon group or battleground group.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You only cst and pst?
    Anything in est?
    Beta tester November 2013
  • MorganaaLeFay
    MorganaaLeFay
    ✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    You only cst and pst?
    Anything in est?

We are mostly active 5-11pm est. We have players from all time zones
  • MorganaaLeFay
    MorganaaLeFay
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting, looking for players of all types. Also looking for 3-4 dps for a progression trial team that runs Sunday nights 5-7pm cst. Discord is required.
  • MorganaaLeFay
    MorganaaLeFay
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting! See above for updated information.
  • MorganaaLeFay
    MorganaaLeFay
    ✭✭
    We are looking for 1 dps Fridays Nights 8:15pm cst for a veteran trial team also looking for 2 dps for Sunday's 5:00pm cst for a progression trial team. Message me or follow the link to apply.
  • MorganaaLeFay
    MorganaaLeFay
    ✭✭
    We are still looking for members. We have room for those of you that are new or experienced. Please message me if you would like more details. Have a great Friday!
  • Starkman
    Starkman
    Say, are you still taking new players?
    Starkman
    My PC? You mean, this thing, what's quickly becoming a low-end system!
  • MorganaaLeFay
    MorganaaLeFay
    ✭✭
    here
    Starkman wrote: »

We sure are! if interested please join our discord, the link is above or here.
  • MorganaaLeFay
    MorganaaLeFay
    ✭✭
    Looking for a dungeon team? We need you! We have 2 teams looking for healers (Thursday 8-10pm CST and Tuesdays 3:30 pm CST - 5: 30 pm CST). We would love to form more teams for team competitions and more when we get enough. Message me on discord for more information.
  • Starkman
    Starkman
    here

Well, I clicked the link, have the server, but I can't seem to join...or I'm not sure if I have and just can't do anything.
    Thanks.
    Starkman
  • MorganaaLeFay
    MorganaaLeFay
    ✭✭
    here

Well, I clicked the link, have the server, but I can't seem to join...or I'm not sure if I have and just can't do anything.
    Thanks.

I believe Tackedup has helped you get in, correct? Sorry for the delay in response, been a busy weekend!
  • Starkman
    Starkman
    Yup, we good. Thanks much.
    Starkman
  • MorganaaLeFay
    MorganaaLeFay
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting :smile: Looking for a dungeon team? We might be looking for you too. Join our discord for more info.
  • MorganaaLeFay
    MorganaaLeFay
    ✭✭
    Looking for a tank and dps for trial and dungeon teams. See details in original post.
  • MorganaaLeFay
    MorganaaLeFay
    ✭✭
    We are still looking for members. Everyone is welcome. We do have specific needs for Dungeon and Trial enthusiast.

Dungeon Team:
    • We are currently looking for 1 Tank for a team that will run Wednesday's after 8:30pm cst. (This team is skin focused.)
    • We are currently looking for 1 dps for a team that runs Tuesday's 3:30pm CST.

Trial Teams:
    Progression Trial Team Sunday’s 5pm CST
    • Looking for 1 tank. Must meet requirements listed above.

Progression Trial Team Thursday's 8:30pm CST
    • Looking for 2 tanks and a few DPS. Must meet requirements listed above.
  • charlieZhu
    charlieZhu
    Soul Shriven
    @charlieZhu CP 840+ returning player looking to try new VET HM content (dungeon + trial). Have completed most Vet HM trials and dungeons before Cloudrest as dps. All dps characters availabel except for necro (can work on it)