Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Moment of Reckoning | PC/NA | Trials | Dungeon Teams | Discord
Edited by MorganaaLeFay on August 28, 2019 12:12PM
Moment of Reckoning is recruiting new and veteran players to the guild. While anyone can join the guild we do have requirements for trial teams which is listed below.
We are a PVE guild that was formed on the goal of not having to use the dungeon finder or area chat for group content. Starting off on Xbox and moving to PC we have learned a lot and we are still learning and working toward making our guild welcoming for people with no experience to all experience.
- Monthly 50% raffle (often with 2nd and 3rd place rewards as well).
- Master Crafters to help with all of your crafting needs.
- Free vampire and werewolf bites as available.
- Dungeon teams based around YOUR schedule. These team complete dungeons for gear, Monster sets, achievements, skins, and just for the sake of completion.
- We are currently looking for 1 Tank for a team that will run Wednesday's after 8:30pm cst. (This team is skin focused.)
- We are currently looking for 1 dps for a team that runs Tuesday's 3:30pm CST.
- Trial Teams in three different categories -
- Casual Trial Team (Open Night) – This team does not have a set time or day yet. This team has no requirements, it is a casual night for guildies to do coffer runs and get the gear they may need from normal trials. As we grow and get more members this will be a scheduled time as voted on by the guild.
- Progression Trial Team – This team is constantly trying to improve by pushing for higher DPS (minimum 25k to join), improving strategy, and completing harder content. All members must be 160+ CP. Members must be able to learn from success as well as failure and be willing to improve as a team and at a personal level. Due to the nature of this team, members are expected to make every effort to attend each week. Being on this team allows you to improve and as everyone gears up and gets to 35k DPS the team or individual members will transition into a Veteran Trial Team. (Due to the nature of this team being progression, biweekly parses from dps will be required, as well as Character screenshots so that we can help with gearing and keep track of each member progress.)
- Veteran Trial Team - This team is the same as a progression trial team with a few differences. Dps will be required to hit a 35k parse. All members must be 300+ CP. This team will strive to push through veteran trials and eventually hard modes. Members on this team are expected to show up every week so that the team can progress into the hardest content in the game. There will be a mechanics lead that members are expected to listen to so that the team can excel.
- Progression Trial Team Sunday’s 5:00pm CST
- Looking for 1 tank. Must meet requirements listed above.
- Veteran Trial Team Friday’s 8:00pm CST
- Looking for 1 DPS. Must meet requirements listed above.
(Please note, once these teams are formed, we plan on forming more teams depending on guild demand. So even if this fill, we will have more openings as we get more members.)
- Progression Trial Team Thursday's 8:30pm CST
- Looking for 2 tanks and a few DPS. Must meet requirements listed above.
Looking to be a trial leader? Message me and mention you are looking to lead a team.
Looking to be an event coordinator? Message me and mention you are looking to coordinate events.
Have another idea? That is great! Shoot me a message and share your thoughts.
Please join our discord server
and follow step-1 and step-2. This is how you get invited. Please do not skip this step.