Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DELETED

Laila821
Laila821
✭✭
Guild has moved!
Edited by Laila821 on October 24, 2019 2:11PM
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    xxx
    Edited by Laila821 on August 28, 2019 12:10PM
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Please send invite @Baybaeckz , very interested in the healer opening for the progression team. Thank you reading
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Submitted application; left discord answer to “ no” simply because I don’t have the discord address:)
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Baybaeckz wrote: »
    Please send invite @Baybaeckz , very interested in the healer opening for the progression team. Thank you reading

Happy to have you Baybaeckz!
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are expanding our trial teams and have room for all roles! We have trial teams for everyone, submit an application at the link above. Talk to you soon!
    Relaxed Trial Team - This team runs trials on a weekly basis with the expectation of team members showing up every week. This team is more relaxed on DPS numbers and does not have a goal of pushing and doing veteran trials.

Progression Trial Team - This team is constantly trying to improve by pushing for higher DPS (minimum 25k), improving strategy, and completing harder content. Members must be able to learn from success as well as failure and be willing to improve as a team and at a personal level. Due to the nature of this team, members are expected to make every effort to attend each week. Being on this team allows you to improve and is your "trial" period to be placed on a veteran trial team. (We expect members of this team to be aware that it is a long term commitment (aka show up))

Veteran Trial Team - This team is the same as a progression trial team with a few differences. Dps will be required to hit a 35k parse, healers and tanks will have requirements which are TBD. This team will strive to push through veteran trials and eventually hard-modes. Members on this team are expected to show up every week so that the team can progress into the hardest trial content in the game. (We expect members of this team to be aware that it is a long term commitment (aka show up))
    Edited by Laila821 on May 17, 2019 9:49PM
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Still looking for a guild? MoR is ready for Elsweyr and accepting new members. We would love to have you along for the dragon ride.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are looking for dps for our veteran trial team and dps + 1 tank for our progression trial team (see types above in the spoiler :))
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are looking for dps for trial teams and also people looking for a dungeon group or battleground group.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You only cst and pst?
    Anything in est?
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    You only cst and pst?
    Anything in est?

We are mostly active 5-11pm est. We have players from all time zones
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting, looking for players of all types. Also looking for 3-4 dps for a progression trial team that runs Sunday nights 5-7pm cst. Discord is required.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting! See above for updated information.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are looking for 1 dps Fridays Nights 8:15pm cst for a veteran trial team also looking for 2 dps for Sunday's 5:00pm cst for a progression trial team. Message me or follow the link to apply.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still looking for members. We have room for those of you that are new or experienced. Please message me if you would like more details. Have a great Friday!
  • Starkman
    Starkman
    Say, are you still taking new players?
    Starkman
    My PC? You mean, this thing, what's quickly becoming a low-end system!
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    here
    Starkman wrote: »

We sure are! if interested please join our discord, the link is above or here.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Looking for a dungeon team? We need you! We have 2 teams looking for healers (Thursday 8-10pm CST and Tuesdays 3:30 pm CST - 5: 30 pm CST). We would love to form more teams for team competitions and more when we get enough. Message me on discord for more information.
  • Starkman
    Starkman
    here

Well, I clicked the link, have the server, but I can't seem to join...or I'm not sure if I have and just can't do anything.
    Thanks.
    Starkman
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    here

Well, I clicked the link, have the server, but I can't seem to join...or I'm not sure if I have and just can't do anything.
    Thanks.

I believe Tackedup has helped you get in, correct? Sorry for the delay in response, been a busy weekend!
  • Starkman
    Starkman
    Yup, we good. Thanks much.
    Starkman
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting :smile: Looking for a dungeon team? We might be looking for you too. Join our discord for more info.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Looking for a tank and dps for trial and dungeon teams. See details in original post.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still looking for members. Everyone is welcome. We do have specific needs for Dungeon and Trial enthusiast.

Dungeon Team:
    • We are currently looking for 1 Tank for a team that will run Wednesday's after 8:30pm cst. (This team is skin focused.)
    • We are currently looking for 1 dps for a team that runs Tuesday's 3:30pm CST.

Trial Teams:
    Progression Trial Team Sunday’s 5pm CST
    • Looking for 1 tank. Must meet requirements listed above.

Progression Trial Team Thursday's 8:30pm CST
    • Looking for 2 tanks and a few DPS. Must meet requirements listed above.
  • charlieZhu
    charlieZhu
    Soul Shriven
    @charlieZhu CP 840+ returning player looking to try new VET HM content (dungeon + trial). Have completed most Vet HM trials and dungeons before Cloudrest as dps. All dps characters availabel except for necro (can work on it)
  • Starkman
    Starkman
    Greetings,

I was playing ESO a few months back and was part of this guild. I enjoyed the game and guild greatly, but I had to make some decisions about my time: the game or other important matters; I had to put the game aside and leave the guild.

As it turns out, I've worked out a bunch of the kinks and am going to return to playing ESO, thus I'd like to know if I could rejoin the guild. Everyone was very helpful and I was very pleased with the maturity of the members. Made for a very good experience.

I've forgotten how to get onto the guild in Discord — I've built a brand new machine and haven't even installed Discord yet — but I'll see what I can do in the interim.

Thanks very much,

Keith
    Starkman
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Greetings,

I was playing ESO a few months back and was part of this guild. I enjoyed the game and guild greatly, but I had to make some decisions about my time: the game or other important matters; I had to put the game aside and leave the guild.

As it turns out, I've worked out a bunch of the kinks and am going to return to playing ESO, thus I'd like to know if I could rejoin the guild. Everyone was very helpful and I was very pleased with the maturity of the members. Made for a very good experience.

I've forgotten how to get onto the guild in Discord — I've built a brand new machine and haven't even installed Discord yet — but I'll see what I can do in the interim.

Thanks very much,

Keith

Absolutely! We would love to have you back. As you know we understand life comes first. I will get an invite sent to you in-game and if you look at the first post here at the bottom is the link for discord. Or add me in discord @Laila#5386 and I'll send the link.
  • Starkman
    Starkman

Absolutely! We would love to have you back. As you know we understand life comes first. I will get an invite sent to you in-game and if you look at the first post here at the bottom is the link for discord. Or add me in discord @Laila#5386 and I'll send the link.

Wonderful. I'll be installing the game hopefully tonight. Thanks much!
    Starkman
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting! Looking for DPS for our trial team which runs on Sundays. Also open to players looking to dip their toes into trials if they haven't yet, we have several members willing to help you learn and run trials/dungeons with. Not interested in that either? That is ok! We would love to have anyone that is looking for one of their ESO homes. See main post to join.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Updated trial roster needs:

Veteran Trial Team Friday's 8pm CST
    • Looking for 1 DPS. Must meet requirements listed above.

Progression Trial Team Sunday’s 5pm CST
    • Looking for 1 tanks and 1 DPS. Must meet requirements listed above.