Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

190612-000458

Muzzick
Muzzick
✭✭✭✭
My character is stuck in a rock, and basically is vibrating/shaking. I looked through previous posts. Typing /stuck didn't work, traveling to wayshrine or another player doesn't work, can't interact with the mob that's right in front of me doesn't work, closing client completely, logging into a different character doesn't work. Trying to go to cyrodil doesn't work. Everything I tried results in me being logged off. Even if I don't do anything I log off in 10-20 secs. I couldn't bring my health down with ravage health potion. Basically been logged off 30 times already. Very frustrated today. Cancelled my sub out of frustration as I can't play while I'm stuck in a rock. Will renew once resolved. Thank you for your help.