The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quest Map addon HELP!

Naaura
Naaura
✭✭
Hello fellow saxhleel and dryskins.

I am questing in Vvanderfell to learn about its lore since TES: Morrowind
So I've installed the Quest Map addon to help me navigate to all the quests around, but they are not showing up!

(They do work anywhere else though! And I have installed all needed addons accordingly!)

Please help me! I've tried everything and looking up online to no use :(
Fan of the elder scrolls series since TES: Morrowind
Bought all games and dlcs.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t know anything about that particular addon, but the first thing to look at when having addon problems is the “updated” date. Many addons that haven’t been updated recently work poorly or not at all.

I would also suggest looking at the Zone Guide feature, which might do what you’re wanting without requiring addons at all.

You can access the Zone Guide from the Group menu or when viewing the map.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Naaura
    Naaura
    ✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    I don’t know anything about that particular addon, but the first thing to look at when having addon problems is the “updated” date. Many addons that haven’t been updated recently work poorly or not at all.

I would also suggest looking at the Zone Guide feature, which might do what you’re wanting without requiring addons at all.

You can access the Zone Guide from the Group menu or when viewing the map.

Hello!
    The zone guide has the Quest Map addon pins, as I check and uncheck them doesnt change how the map looks. The quest marks dont show up :'(
  • Naaura
    Naaura
    ✭✭
    By the way, Summerset works though. So it is definetely up to date!
  • daedalusAI
    daedalusAI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I checked and Vvardenfell pins indeed are missing.
    As the options of the addon are limited it seems to be an addon issue.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You would probably get a better answer in the comment section of https://esoui.com/downloads/info1022-QuestMap.html
    Edited by majulook on June 12, 2019 4:45PM
    Si vis pacem, para bellum