Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "The Season of the Dragon Continues at E3 2019"

• Toanis
    Toanis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um... Can't we just open the Bethesda page and leave the PC/phone running?

Does it only count when we enter the stream while it's running?
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toanis wrote: »
    Um... Can't we just open the Bethesda page and leave the PC/phone running?

Does it only count when we enter the stream while it's running?

You can do this yes - but on PC at least Twitch has a nasty habit of setting people to 'away' after a short period of time. No goodies if you are 'away'.

Beside the goodies this one would actually like to be able to watch the broadcast for any actual information it might contain - which she will do later anyway - but before that will get the important information from here in bits and pieces no doubt.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • KyraCROgnon
    KyraCROgnon
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno not fair for customers on EU SERVER ! 8:30 PM EDT is 2:30AM here , so middle of the night ! can't you have another opportunity on EU time please ???
  • dreamer
    dreamer
    ✭✭
    I agree, really lame that console players only have to log in one time and kill one thing...while PC people have to watch a stream at a terrible time for many people. How about we ALL get the "log in and kill one thing during this time frame" option?? I know, life isn't fair but just wow.
  • Cheezits94
    Cheezits94
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/478458/offizielle-diskussion-zu-die-saison-des-drachen-geht-auf-der-e3-2019-weiter-erhaltet-ein-reittier#latest

That is the same topic in the German forums and Kai Schober wrote there that they are trying to get those same rewards for their Gamescom Stream. That takes place in EU and will have a more convenient time

They gave out the BE3 rewards at their Gamescom Stream last year, I was mostly watching because I had missed E3 but the stream was very very nice, with a Live performance of Malukah which was simply wonderful.maybe there will be some confirmation that you can get the Senche and the crates for the Gamescom Stream this year as well, which will be a good solution.

And then everybody can start complaining how August is too late and how they are on their summer holidays then and unable to watch the stream then.
    If you can't even spell sets, locations and items, you probably have no clue what you even are talking about.

Tamriel, not Tamerial, Temerial or Tamériál
    Alkosh, not Alkoash
    Dolmen, not Dolman
    Olorime, not Oloramie
    Sorcerer, not Sorceror
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheezits94 wrote: »
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/478458/offizielle-diskussion-zu-die-saison-des-drachen-geht-auf-der-e3-2019-weiter-erhaltet-ein-reittier#latest

That is the same topic in the German forums and Kai Schober wrote there that they are trying to get those same rewards for their Gamescom Stream. That takes place in EU and will have a more convenient time

They gave out the BE3 rewards at their Gamescom Stream last year, I was mostly watching because I had missed E3 but the stream was very very nice, with a Live performance of Malukah which was simply wonderful.maybe there will be some confirmation that you can get the Senche and the crates for the Gamescom Stream this year as well, which will be a good solution.

And then everybody can start complaining how August is too late and how they are on their summer holidays then and unable to watch the stream then.

But for now... I'm afraid there is nothing confirmed and BE3 is tomorrow.

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one does not know if this is possible but would it be possible to do a repeat broadcast of the stream with the rewards enabled? That way everyone can catch it at a time when it is more natural to be awake?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Wait, you think it is NORMAL to be awake when that huge glowing ball of fire sears the skies?

How odd.

Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    Is there any indication of the minimum time one has to watch the Twitch stream to get the rewards. I think some previous events had a 15 min. minimum.
  • orlan
    orlan
    To be clear i'm in the UK on ps4 what time of day do i need to login and kill something to acquire this mount?
  • TheWetChef
    TheWetChef
    Soul Shriven
    orlan wrote: »
    To be clear i'm in the UK on ps4 what time of day do i need to login and kill something to acquire this mount?

Im wondering the same thing (except for Xbone).
    And what counts as a "Monster"?
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stoked! Hoping you guys reveal Q3 and Q4(southern ELSWEYR!). The hype is real.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delpi wrote: »
    2:30 AM for me. Shame on you ZOS, ignoring the EU players... again... and again and again...

You guys know E3 is in Los Angeles, CA, USA. Right? If you hate the timezone difference so much, move.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • JadeCoin
    JadeCoin
    ✭✭✭✭
    dreamer wrote: »
    I agree, really lame that console players only have to log in one time and kill one thing...while PC people have to watch a stream at a terrible time for many people. How about we ALL get the "log in and kill one thing during this time frame" option?? I know, life isn't fair but just wow.

It's usually the other way around, I'm afraid. For example, console players aren't eligible for Twitch drops -- at all -- and we can't use the new Combat Logs system, which is part of the base game we pay for and can't access. The reason behind the limitations, and this exception for the free mount, is the hardware restrictions and proprietary limitations on console, which means our accounts can't be linked up in certain ways. Those restrictions work against us more often than for us (no add-ons, for instance), if that makes you feel any better about what's fair.
  • Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭
    Do we just need to be logged in to our linked Twitch account and watching?
    @LivingDed
    necro healer, warden healer, templar healer, stam/magblade
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lariana wrote: »
    Isn't it a just bit unfair to all of the PC/EU players who are not getting a mount and 5 crates because most of them are going to be asleep at 01:30 BST/02:30 CEST?

It's 10:30AM Monday morning on Australia's east coast. If it were not a public holiday most people would be at work.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Troeca
    Troeca
    ✭✭
    So, I'm restlessly waiting for my mount here. I woke up this morning 3.00 AM my local time just for the show - a bit early one might say even though I got my morning shift coming. You guys at Bethesda shared some interesing things but right now I'm more interested in why isn't my new gallant Senche arrived :'(

The article states that "Reward delivery starts the morning of June 10, and continues for several hours after that."
    Right now it is well past midnight (already June 11th) in my timezone and I think it's around 5 PM EDT.

The question:
    Have you guys received your Senches yet? :'(

PS. I sure have checked that my Twitch and ESO accounts are linked.

Yours truly, Restless adventurer
    Best regards,
    @Troeca +1863CP | PC/EU (Steam)
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Troeca wrote: »
    So, I'm restlessly waiting for my mount here. I woke up this morning 3.00 AM my local time just for the show - a bit early one might say even though I got my morning shift coming. You guys at Bethesda shared some interesing things but right now I'm more interested in why isn't my new gallant Senche arrived :'(

The article states that "Reward delivery starts the morning of June 10, and continues for several hours after that."
    Right now it is well past midnight (already June 11th) in my timezone and I think it's around 5 PM EDT.

The question:
    Have you guys received your Senches yet? :'(

PS. I sure have checked that my Twitch and ESO accounts are linked.

Yours truly, Restless adventurer

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6125548/#Comment_6125548
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can somebody tell me the artist and song they used at the E3 stream with the "jump, you ask how high" line?
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • Depoorter92
    Hi

The last few days you needed to play Elsweyr and then you would get a Elsweyr card pack for Elder Scrolls Legends for each day you've played. I did that and I should have got my 15 card packs yesterday but today I still got nothing.. Is that normal?

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/56463