The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ps4 server login issues today?

Mettaricana
Mettaricana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Tried logging in this morning me wife kid all insta prompted to renew psn to play we got 3 years each service left. Everythig else seems to he working just not eso login?

Best Answer

• wormfudge
    wormfudge
    ✭✭✭
    Found a Fix:

Log out and back into your SONY PSN account
    Answer ✓
  • ibeprofun
    ibeprofun
    ✭✭✭
    I tried logging out and back into Sony psn and it did work.
  • wormfudge
    wormfudge
    ✭✭✭
    Did you have the app closed? Possibly try restart after
  • wormfudge
    wormfudge
    ✭✭✭
    Update: I just had my GF do it too. She restart after log out and in and it fixed for her. Should try the log/restart
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There were some PSN issues earlier that affected player logins. This issue should now be resolved. As there is already an ongoing thread on this issue we are closing this one.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.