The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Suggestion] Update Emperor's Regalia

Endriu
Endriu
✭✭
Recently I've been looking at concept art for Emperor's Regalia and couldn't help but notice that it had way more 3D parts than costume in game. This costume is still a vital reward for a time consuming achievement. I suggest that it's modernized so it looks on pair with modern armour in ESO. What I mean by 3D parts are bracers and boots and chest maybe, we do have both 3D kneepads and armpads but boots and bracers themselves look like you are wearing skintight clothing with Emperor's Regalia texture on it. I guess that every armour from 2014 lacks 3D elemtns due to technology limitations back in game's original development. Armour from Morrowind and newer content looks beautiful, and I know that devs are capable of making it happen.
What I mean in sceenshots :
v9pq06x6wyw7.png
21rzdejmgq3t.png
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could agree with making the layering look more 3D but that modern armor looks bad to me.

Emperor's Regalia is already one of the best looking costumes in the game.
  • Endriu
    Endriu
    ✭✭
    Whether my example of moden armour looks bad or good is not the point here, it's just there to present the capabilities of 3D parts on modern armour.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The backlash they get changing in game items just isn't worth it for them, that's the issue.

I fell in love with the Emp outfit fighting Molag Ball it took about 2 years to actually get it lol. I will say the legs do look a bit weird on most toons, way too skinny. Like a gym.shark that's never done a leg day.

But yeah they been pretty clear they stay away from changing stuff that's live i think
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP