The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Elsweyr] Why do you prefer the 30 day campaigns?

• J18696
    J18696
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5. Both 1 and 3
    7 day camp always empty during my play times so even if I wanted to play them I'm forced to play 30 day because it's the only server with population and it's rewards are flat out better
    PC NA Server
    @J18696
    Characters
    Pridē - Dragonknight
    Vanıty - Arcanist
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    6. Other
    I don't prefer it, per se, it is just where the players seem to go the most, On that point, what is the point of PVP if there are no players to play against?
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played almost exclusively on the 30 day campaigns for a variety of reasons:

- engagement in the alliance war by all 3 factions
    - relatively stable populations -- I enjoyed fighting among familiar AD teammates and developing different kinds of rivalries with familiar opponents

The seven day campaigns were not interesting because there was never consistent engagement in Alliance War objectives and the population dynamics were chaotic.

Alliance War objectives are important to me because it's not an accident that I decided to play a game like this. Objective-based gameplay is a key feature. Combat by itself has always been boring to me. I've found deathmatches to be boring as far back as Quake. I was never into Street Fighter games -- though I enjoyed the combat mechanics.

I love for my fights to have context and to be highly variable.
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3. Higher populations
    I personally don't care for rewards and such, I just want good PvP. Unfortunately I'm unable to play with quite a few friends now due to the faction lock which is pretty frustrating. If there was an equally populated unlocked and locked campaign I would certainly be on the unlocked one.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a friendly reminder to keep the thread civil, constructive and on-topic.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post