Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Is there a way to show Dungeons that you out-level on Group Finder?

SoulSearching
SoulSearching
Soul Shriven
Apparently I've done too much solo questing that I'm seeing the next level dungeons (lvl 20-23). I haven't done any of the lvl 15-ish dungeons yet. It seems the Grouping Tool automatically selects the dungeons for your current level.

I understand that the developers don't want a high level player to join a party and just blow through the dungeon potentially ruining the challenge for other players.

But now I'm stuck in a place where I'm too high level for the dungeons i want to finish, but not strong enough to solo them yet.

I know i can still form my own party and all to do the dungeons. Its just tedious spamming chat for LFG/LFM when there is a perfectly fine Grouping Tool for it. Its just that it wont let me.

A suggestion I have in mind is let over-leveled players still select the dungeons they want to do, but scale their level and stats to the appropriate level of the dungeon. That way, we can still do our quests and not ruin the challenge for everyone else.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've already found the solution on your own- manually form a group. The group finder is not meant to be used the way you're describing.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Shaun98ca2
    Shaun98ca2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea but that doesn't let him do the 2 dungeons for the other factions trust me I tried. I rerolled my character so I can do the dungeons the instant I hit level 12. Now if they can just be completed.
  • Carde
    Carde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shaun98ca2 wrote: »
    Yea but that doesn't let him do the 2 dungeons for the other factions trust me I tried. I rerolled my character so I can do the dungeons the instant I hit level 12. Now if they can just be completed.

Uh, go talk to the Undaunted NPCs in each main city/town in every zone.

They give you the map markers for the other factions dungeons so you can just wayshrine to them anytime.
    Member of the Psijic Order PTS Group
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun98ca2 wrote: »

Once you've completed your faction's dungeon for that level range, the other 2 factions open up. Nothing to do with the group finder tool.
    ----
    Murray?