The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

New to the lore, but want to RP.

Geekgirl
Geekgirl
✭✭✭
Heya folks!

I love RP and creative writing, forum and in game role play. However, I'm new to The Elder Scrolls and am unfamiliar with the lore.

Right now I've a character in the Ebonheart pact, and would love to find a tolerant RP guild that will forgive her my faux pas because I'm sure to make them.

Ideally I'd love something smaller, a community feel with people I can really get to know and grow story lines around.

If there's anyone out there who'd not mind doing a wee bit of hand holding until I get my sea legs, I'd be thrilled to get to know you.

I'm not so hot at PVP, at least never was in the other MMOs I've played, but I love PVE and crafting, so I'll be useful! :smiley:

Thanks in advance!
PC/NA - Perpetually casual. Furniture and fish collector. Lover of exploration and opener of urns.
Maxed CPs, still no clue how to endgame, too much time opening urns, prolly.
Eve Morrison - Templar DPS - Furniture Crafter/Maker of Arms - Co-op w/hubby/achievements/crafting
Jilly Narraway - MagDK DPS - Delves/Dungeons/Dolmans - She murders ALL THE THINGS!
Fynn the Lucky - Warden Tank -- Seer of things/Explorer of places - RP/Solo/Storyline/Completionist
Siluna Southpaw - StamDK DPS slippery-fingered type/Murder hobo - RP/Solo/Storyline
  • Sparklemancer
    You sound like you might like my guild. We're a small group of heavy RPers that's been around since 2007. We love story telling and encourage posting on our forums. There are also several lore nerds in the guild who would be happy to answer any questions you have.

The only hiccup might be that we're on Daggerfall Covenant, but if that's not an issue for you, look us up!
    Edited by Sparklemancer on April 6, 2014 12:28AM
    Options
  • Sparklemancer
    Just an update on my earlier post, it seems I was mistaken and we're not recruiting right now as we have several new members to welcome into our guild. We may be open to applications in the next couple months, but we've got our hands full right now. In the meantime, anyone who is looking for RP is still welcome to hang out with us inworld. :)
    Options
  • Jaqles
    Jaqles
    Greetings to a Ms. Naraway!

I was happenstance to see your scroll in regards to wishing to join a Guild within the Ebonpact.

The Shard Seekers may perchance be what you are looking for. Please, contact me should you have further questions.

Regards,

~ V'Linder, Loremaster of the Shard Seekers.

((Shard Seekers is a roleplaying guild/guild chat is in character (as phasing does make it quite difficult to meet in game). We are focused on RP, PVE and Trading/Crafting/Commerce.

Our members are 18+, so we don't have to filter out the occasional bit of language. At this time, we have our bank open.

We have a few folks who are new to roleplaying, and I'd be happy to help answer any questions you may have.))
    Options
  • Sethuber
    Sethuber
    The WeyFairer's Guild would love to have you... we are recruiting. Contact us @Sethuber or Zarrdox. We are based in the Dominion and focus on rp, PVE, Dungeoning and Selling materials
    Options
  • BexandWill
    This youtube channel has a series of videos that will help you brush up on your elder scrolls lore. I personally found it very helpful to get a grasp of the world around me. https://youtube.com/watch?v=A-chDClmdos
    Options
  • Geekgirl
    Geekgirl
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you! Those will be very helpful!
    PC/NA - Perpetually casual. Furniture and fish collector. Lover of exploration and opener of urns.
    Maxed CPs, still no clue how to endgame, too much time opening urns, prolly.
    Eve Morrison - Templar DPS - Furniture Crafter/Maker of Arms - Co-op w/hubby/achievements/crafting
    Jilly Narraway - MagDK DPS - Delves/Dungeons/Dolmans - She murders ALL THE THINGS!
    Fynn the Lucky - Warden Tank -- Seer of things/Explorer of places - RP/Solo/Storyline/Completionist
    Siluna Southpaw - StamDK DPS slippery-fingered type/Murder hobo - RP/Solo/Storyline
    Options
  • Sethize
    Sethize
    Soul Shriven
    If you're the least interested in a Daedra worshipping PvE/RP guild (EU, since you never specified the server you play on), send me a message! We'd love to have you in our guild.
    Edited by Sethize on April 6, 2014 7:28AM
    Options
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka would love to have you as well, if you still haven't joined the max five guilds (judging by these comments...). We have plenty of new RPers, so you'd be easily welcome, and while we're growing fast, most of the guild's members are new members, so there's no fretting about fitting in with people who have been together for years already.

Anyhow, if you want more info, check our forum post at Magicka, Tamriel's Premiere RP Guild, and if you want to join, just send a message to me (@Marginis) in game.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
    Options
  • Valturion
    Valturion
    ✭✭
    The Protectorate is a very selective and close community of players who push themselves to the edge of their capabilities alongside like-minded individuals in an environment that does not strangle them to do better, but nurtures their ambitions and potential with fun-loving and talented people who make gameplay entertaining and engaging. We strongly believe that you play your best among people you genuinely like and respect. People you can crack jokes and screw around with yet also coordinate and collaborate with to progress through content efficiently and effectively. People you are proud to call your guildmates.

If this ideal resonates within you, learn more here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/61800/order-of-the-protectorate#latest

Rise to your calling.

╰╮♢╭╯
    Justicar Valturion
    High Commander of the Protectorate
    Options