Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Class

Crumpy
Crumpy
✭✭✭✭
OK I'm a bit thick and I always take a long time to work out games! :)

But, should I concentrate on one particular class? I'm thinking I should have but have spent some points in a couple.... Should I have just concentrated on one and, if so, can I respec somehow?

Thanks !
Edited by Crumpy on April 12, 2014 7:02PM
I lyke not this quill.
  • Thete
    Thete
    ✭✭✭
    Do you mean class skill line? Yes, I spend my first three skill points on the first three class skill lines and keep one of each on my bar. If you're absolutely certain you won't need a particular line then fine, but I doubt that applies to many of us.
  • Crumpy
    Crumpy
    ✭✭✭✭
    So it's fine to mix it up a bit?
    I lyke not this quill.
  • Rosebloome
    Rosebloome
    ✭✭
    Crumpy wrote: »
    So it's fine to mix it up a bit?

Yes. Its perfectly fine. Like the guy above said. Try to keep at least 1 skill per class line on hotbar so you can level all 3 class skill lines.

Edited by Rosebloome on April 12, 2014 7:08PM
  • Crumpy
    Crumpy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys - feel better about that now :)
    I lyke not this quill.
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    Consider there's over 300 skill points available in the game, and it's likely you'll get around 150 without doing a lot of work. You have plenty of play room - not to mention you can reset all your skillpoints at a shrine (for 100g per point).
  • Rosebloome
    Rosebloome
    ✭✭
    Shimond wrote: »
    Consider there's over 300 skill points available in the game, and it's likely you'll get around 150 without doing a lot of work. You have plenty of play room - not to mention you can reset all your skillpoints at a shrine (for 100g per point).

Be warned. This gets really expensive, really fast since you have to reset all of them.