The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Log in Error : "This computer is not authorized to login to this account." ACCESS CODE NEEDED

Poms
Poms
✭✭✭
So today when trying to log into my account this is the message I have received. This is not a new computer so i cant understand why this is happening.

The bigger problem is no email has arrived. I've goggled to try and find a fix...but seems this has been a problem in the past....but no fix was offered for something i could do to expedite the process...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

*edit*
i've checked junk mail--nothing there
ESO is on my safe list and i have rec'd another eso email today
i was playing within the past 24 hours from this computer.
Edited by Poms on May 2, 2019 10:19PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’ll need to start an Online Support ticket for this kind of issue, @Poms.

Be sure to list the ticket number in your thread here ...
  • Poms
    Poms
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm tonight the email came right away! HOORAY!

but thanks for the thought @Taleof2Cities if i couldn't get in tonight i was going to open a ticket
  • Shaie
    Shaie
    ✭✭✭
    That happens every time your ip address changes. I HATE it - it's not like my computer or its location has changed (yes, they can see that) and yep sometimes that stupid email doesn't show up right away, so you ask for another to be sent & suddenly the first one has shown up. But you don't KNOW that's the first one, so you try to put in the code & it's the wrong code because that got reset when you asked for a new email...

Seriously, do better with your account security ZoS. Obviously THIS measure only serves to frustrate the legit players, given the number of recent threads detailing how players accounts/account currencies are being "stolen" atm. (Pro-tip kids! Don't buy crowns from strangers during the launch of new content! Or, and I should not even have to say this, but don't buy power-leveling either!)