The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Kicked at loading screens and then character load...

xtaticrush
So are they ever going to fix the "requesting character load" seriously come on. I've been trying to play for a week, and after getting kicked out at loading screens at random times, it gives me this. I see them post on their Facebook a lot of how awesome this game is, not going to say it's not, but how about actually fixing the game? Or answering my last 2 GM tickets... Just saying...
  • epic_fail
    epic_fail
    xtaticrush wrote: »
    So are they ever going to fix the "requesting character load" seriously come on. I've been trying to play for a week, and after getting kicked out at loading screens at random times, it gives me this. I see them post on their Facebook a lot of how awesome this game is, not going to say it's not, but how about actually fixing the game? Or answering my last 2 GM tickets... Just saying...

same here. experiencing this from 1 April. This problem was in beta too btw
    Options