Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who is the Under dog faction on Xbox Na?

Lokirules
Lokirules
✭✭✭
I ask because I’m thinking of trying out Xbox and I’m curious what faction is the under dogs and which faction has good Ball groups
I’m a Farmer so what

Best Answers

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pact. Its always been the Pact. Us Reds dont know how to organize so we always lose fights and get farmed if we dont zerg.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Answer ✓
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It changes pretty often. For the better part of a year, AD was the underdog by a large margin, but we've won the last 3 Vivec campaigns in a row now.

DC has the best ball groups.
    Answer ✓
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lokirules wrote: »
    I ask because I’m thinking of trying out Xbox and I’m curious what faction is the under dogs and which faction has good Ball groups

Ep getting their asses handed to them constantly.

Poor strategy, poor coordination, reds lack of good players, they seem to let 4 yellows wipe a big group of reds quite frequently, reds seem to not understand the concept of forward camps (im not joking), reds lack of offensive and defensive siege is astonishing after all these years, reds keep sieging FD alessia, alot of reds who claim to be "good" but are not.

My advice if you want to join ep dont join DTA, BML and Northern blizzard.

Ad and DC has skillful players far more than EP.

AD has ap farm groups constantly wiping reds, AD large groups have better coordination so eoes DC large groups.

Ad and DC have better coordinated small groups.

With the faction lock coming to xbox as a red myself im afraid that i will never win another 30 day campaign unless the reds get off their yellows and go back to EP. The numbers AD and DC have is just ridiculous.
    Answer ✓
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue and yellow frequently work together, so I assume red.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
    Answer ✓
  • Daedric_NB_187
    Daedric_NB_187
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pact mainly because red decided to play on their AD and DC alts for the past couple of months. Not to mention that team green is a reality.
    Answer ✓
  • NinchiTV
    NinchiTV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ep = zergs, most popular has most bad players but my god when they want to faction stack they can do a lot
    dc = ego maniacs with a superiority complex because most of them came from ad or ep, a mix of good and bad players
    ad = a mix of ep/dc, they zerg a lot, they have attitudes, they have a mix of bad and good players, once you find your crowd they grow on you tho.

TLDR; its all the same stuff you just have a different color above you.
    Answer ✓
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll know after the Elsweyr update when Faction lock comes into play.