Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to remove an add-on completely?

Contos
Contos
✭✭
So I want to reinstall an addon, let's say "Random"
I delete the folder named "Random" from my live\AddOns folder
I delete the lua file form live\SavedVariables named "Random.lua"
I even delete the line (Random 1) from live\Adoonsettings
Start the game, the add-on deleted, now i want to reinstall it, download the add-on form ESO-UI, put it in the AddOns folder
Start the game, the add-on is there, but with the same settings I used before. But I reinstalled it completely, what did I miss?
  • Contos
    Contos
    ✭✭
    I forgot to mention I also tried to do it with Minion.
    Right click on "Random" delete saved variables, then reinstall it. Same.
    Right click delete saved variables delete add-on, then "Find More" search: Random, install! Same.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Contos

We have two help articles linked below that go over how to uninstall or remove add-ons that you're currently using.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In other words, you also need to delete the entry in the Saved Variables folder.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you're not in-game when deleting the SavedVariables. The game keeps those in memory, and any changes you make will be reverted back to their original state the next time you reload your UI or log out.