The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NA PC LF lich friendly rp guild. WIlling to submit application

Nichordius
Nichordius
✭✭
I've strictly made necromancers for years. I've tried to make my character a lich since launch. That said, power and status within the guild isn't important to me.
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm, the main issue with making a Lich is people are going to wonder why such a powerful and generally evil character would be in a guild. Considering what needs to be done to become a Lich, it's not exactly easy for a good-aligned character to do. Now that's not to say a Lich couldn't later come to regret their choices and feel shame/guilt over the people they killed and everything else they did to achieve Lichdom, but for the most part those sorts of characters are going to be better suited to more evil/shady guilds.

There's also the fact that Liches are extremely powerful, not only in terms of combat, but also because they're essentially immortal. Because of their strengths, a lot of GMs might be very wary of accepting one as a player's character, simply because of the huge potential for godmoding with one.

What might help you in your search is using the new guild finder and looking for guilds that mention having darker themes or allowing for criminals in the little blurb thing you see for each guild. This may not do much good if your character is good or neutral, but they'd have a better chance getting into a darker guild simply by principle.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Nichordius
    Nichordius
    ✭✭
    Thanks, Arunei. I am indeed looking for a dark themed guild. Powerful as a lich is, I wouldn't godmod.
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    While I was lookin through the guild listings yesterday I saw a couple of guilds listed as having darker themes. One that would probably fit you the best is called the Crimson Razor. They have an Enjin page and stuff, but you should be able to find them fairly easily with the Guild Finder in-game.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!