The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Necromancer and criminal acts

dannymcgr81b14_ESO
dannymcgr81b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭
If you're doing a quest with an npc partner like Lyris, will you get a bounty for using a criminal necro ability?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, those quests aren’t in town ...
    Options
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!
    Options
  • Wavek
    Wavek
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed that for the most part, NPCs involved in your quest dont rat you out. There are places where that is broken from what I've heard (like Silsalien in Auridon).
    Options
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up on Silsalien. I'm getting ready to go there. I'll have to be careful.
    Options
  • jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Criminal acts for just playing a class that I paid for sucks. I have to take those skills off my bar and not use them. This does not make since.
    Options
  • Xogath
    Xogath
    ✭✭✭
    While it can be a nuisance, I've found that in these situations, a couple casts of Venom Skull (or Flaming/the other morph) is more than enough to kill NPCs without having to use anything else.

Then again, I push for high weapon damage on my front bar (2H), so your mileage may vary.

..I have had this happen on my Necro in a few places, though. :)
    Options