Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Necromancer and criminal acts

dannymcgr81b14_ESO
dannymcgr81b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭
If you're doing a quest with an npc partner like Lyris, will you get a bounty for using a criminal necro ability?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, those quests aren’t in town ...
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!
  • Wavek
    Wavek
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed that for the most part, NPCs involved in your quest dont rat you out. There are places where that is broken from what I've heard (like Silsalien in Auridon).
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up on Silsalien. I'm getting ready to go there. I'll have to be careful.
  • jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Criminal acts for just playing a class that I paid for sucks. I have to take those skills off my bar and not use them. This does not make since.
  • Xogath
    Xogath
    ✭✭✭
    While it can be a nuisance, I've found that in these situations, a couple casts of Venom Skull (or Flaming/the other morph) is more than enough to kill NPCs without having to use anything else.

Then again, I push for high weapon damage on my front bar (2H), so your mileage may vary.

..I have had this happen on my Necro in a few places, though. :)