The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

After getting new ISP, cant pass character load screen. Please help.

chexor
chexor
✭✭✭
Got a new ISP today, everything works fine, other games etc, but when i login to eso, i get to chose my character, but it wont load, it gets stack in loading animation and it drops me back to Login screen with error message: "Problem has occured. Please try again later". When i use VPN it works fine, when i switch to 4g, it works fine, can someone please help me, port forwarding didnt help so far.
@ZOS_BillE
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @chexor

With a new ISP, you may be having a DNS issue preventing your connection to ESO. The first step you can try is simply flushing your DNS to help with connection requests. The second step to take is changing the DNS address in your router to Googles. You can check with your ISP or router manufacturer for steps on how to do so.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • chexor
    chexor
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @chexor

With a new ISP, you may be having a DNS issue preventing your connection to ESO. The first step you can try is simply flushing your DNS to help with connection requests. The second step to take is changing the DNS address in your router to Googles. You can check with your ISP or router manufacturer for steps on how to do so.

It didnt help, i am still having same issues :( , i couldnt find option in my router to set DNS to googles tho.. I tried googling things, and few things come in mind, one of them is some sort of "port" issue, and another one is that a router from my ISP has some sort of "conflict" because i have 2 pc's attached directly to router/cable modem (same thing), so some suggest that i shall have a router connected to cable modem (buy new router) and then connect 2 pc's to router (apperently cable modem cant give more then 1 static IP).. Suggestions? ^^
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @chexor

Could you post what router model you're currently using?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • chexor
    chexor
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

Yes, i am using CBN CH6541E .

Firmware Version:
    CH6541-3.6.0.3b-SH