Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Main Story gone

ghostliquid
ghostliquid
Soul Shriven
According to the Wiki - my Main Quest is broken.
Main Quests
  • Soul Shriven in Coldharbour
  • The Harborage
  • Daughter of the Giants
  • Chasing Shadows
  • Castle of the Worm
  • The Tharn Speaks
  • Halls of Torment
  • Valley of Blades
  • Shadow of Sancre Tor
  • etc...

I have completed the above that I have striken out - and I am level 28 now I think. The Wiki's say that I should receive a prompt to do `The Tharn Speaks` from a scamp however I haven't seen anything. I DID have the [Demon Weapon] quest, however a guildie mentioned it caused bugs... so I completed it and have leveled.
I've gone to the Harborage, I've gone to my main city (Dark Elf), I've logged out and logged in. I've done a few more quests to hit a few more levels - and I just don't see the prompt to continue down the quest line.

Help? Am I not at the right level? Should I just rage quit my little Templar (Magicka) and roll Necro (Magicka)?
  • Lestierse
    Lestierse
    ✭✭✭
    Try going to the Mages Guild in Vulkhel Guard, Daggerfall or Davon's Watch according to your faction, with a little luck Abnur Tharn will be there.
  • Shaie
    Shaie
    ✭✭✭
    Try going into your Harborage, then leave & immediately head toward your faction's main city (Vulkhel Guard, Daggerfall or Davon's Watch for AD, DC & EP respectively). The Prophet should make an appearance & tell you where to go next.