The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Any impressions of Elswery changes?

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Now that they are live?

Still at work...

tenor.gif?itemid=5301252

Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    especially imperial city...was there any changes to gameplay instituted?
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doubt you see any changes just yet , everyone is going to be in pve or leveling.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    especially imperial city...was there any changes to gameplay instituted?
    PC EU CP IC was fairly busy on the first day, with all factions fighting it out, which was nice. Only upstairs, though. No changes to gameplay and mobs / bosses did not seem buffed, contrary to patch notes.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    ✭✭✭✭
    it was so awesome that it made me unistall eso

• MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dont know how its possible, but performance, at least for me, got ALOT worse, pre patch was thousands times better.
    Now i get spike lag even when in empty keep lol
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ce4t99A.jpg
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Ce4t99A.jpg

Lol... good representation! I feel the same
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dont know how its possible, but performance, at least for me, got ALOT worse, pre patch was thousands times better.
    Now i get spike lag even when in empty keep lol

Sotha, midday. Population at minimum - every skill has 1sec delay...
    Sotha, evening. Caped population - game is constant 999+. Fighting near volendrug freezing game every 2sec...
    Battlegrounds evening - group finder simply don't work, because zos proud of their base game function to not work for 5 years...

• Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My impression: awful changes all around to push a new class and content I don't care abou, failing to do what they set out to do, and somehow managing to make an even worse kind of lag. My score for the patch 2/10.
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your group of Tanks must simply outnumber their group of Tanks. No sod dies anymore otherwise.