The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Links Not Currently Displayed in the Forum Banner (for example, Support)

Shadowshire
Shadowshire
✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BillE

Are you aware that the forum software is displaying an empty black bar as the "banner" for each forum page? The missing hyperlinks were arguably the best way to navigate the ZOS website.

If this is a user configuration issue, then please tell me how to rectify whatever I did to remove them.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Shadowshire

Just to confirm, you are missing the top navigation bar with "Categories", "Dev Tracker", "Recent", "Unanswered", and "Participated"?

When did this first start happening?

Please try the browser troubleshooting below to see if it helps.
    • Use a different browser
    • Temporarily disable any antivirus, ad/pop-up blockers, and firewalls
    • Clear your browser's cookies / cache
    • Access the site from a mobile device/network
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    It first started happening on Sunday 26 May 1019.

What is missing is the collection of links to "Game Account Store Forum Suppot" at the upper left, preceded by an image of the US Flag. They are on the top-most bar above the links which you listed. Those are also missing from the banner.

PROBLEM SOLVED:
    • I must give Firefox (browser) permission to execute JavaScript on the web page that is from googletagmanager.com and/or from akamaihd.net.
    I'm not sure why they were not permitted with the existing NoScript configuration. But I suppose this has happened as a result of updating Firefox to version 67.0 on Sunday (before I signed-in to the forums).

My bad for not realizing that ZOS and everyone else's Internet website often depend upon JavaScript executed by a third party. It is hard to tell which ones are "trackers" (like facebook.com) and which are services.

Thanks for your reply.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi