The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO-Database.com - The character and guild database

• Solosus66
    Solosus66
    ✭✭
    This is fantastic work, will take a look and install the add on
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everybody,

a new update has been released. This update brings the guild search to the page.

Guild Search
    The guild search corresponds to the guild search results from the game. The data is exported for all guilds via the addon and allows you to search for a suitable guild while on the go. The guild search can be reached via this link: https://www.eso-database.com/en/guild-finder/

esodb-guild-search-en.jpg

esodb-guild-search-results-en.jpg

Overview of titles
    Some time ago an overview of all titles in German, English and French was added. You can find it under this link https://www.eso-database.com/en/titles/.

Greetings
    Keldor
    ESO-Database.com (Steam Deck Client | System Status)
    - Character and Guild Database for ESO with data collection AddOn and Windows Client for automatically data transfers. (DE/EN)
    ESO-Skillfactory.com
    - Elder Scrolls Online skill calculator with Championsystem! (DE/EN/FR)
    ESO-Database Game Data API
    - API for AddOn developers to fetch game related data like Chest positions etc.

More AddOns: ESO Farm-Buddy, ESO-Skillfactory.com Build Export, All AddOns by Keldor
  • rsantijw13
    rsantijw13
    ✭✭✭
    good luck to you but I can already see something like this ruffling feathers. I hope not but life is like that.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsantijw13 wrote: »
    good luck to you but I can already see something like this ruffling feathers. I hope not but life is like that.

But why? There’s nothing new in the ESO Database that isn’t available in the Guildfinder in game. @Keldor ‘s site just consolidated it and adds a better search UI.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello, everybody,

since I had a little more time at the moment, there are still two long desired features.

Quest overview of the character
    In your character profile you will now find an overview of all quests. This allows you to see which quests you have already completed. Example: https://www.eso-database.com/en/character/keldorus/16997611/quests/

character-quests-en.jpg

Researched Alchemy Properties
    In your character profile you can now find the link "Show ingredients" under the tab Craft behind the entry for Alchemy. There you will get an overview of all researched properties of the ingredients. Example: https://eso-database.com/en/character/keldorus/16997611/tradeskills/alchemy-ingredients/546023/

character-alchemy-ingredients-en.jpg
    - Character and Guild Database for ESO with data collection AddOn and Windows Client for automatically data transfers. (DE/EN)
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

More AddOns: ESO Farm-Buddy, ESO-Skillfactory.com Build Export, All AddOns by Keldor
  • Skwor
    Skwor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Keldor you are AMAZING! Thank you.

• rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome stuff!

A question about the forthcoming java client - will we still have the option to keep using the existing client, or is everyone going to be required to use the new one?
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    rootimus wrote: »
    Awesome stuff!

A question about the forthcoming java client - will we still have the option to keep using the existing client, or is everyone going to be required to use the new one?

I'm not sure yet. If I let both run, I would also have to maintain 2 clients. My goal is that the Java client on Windows is also delivered with an EXE file. However, it still takes some time until the Java client is ready.

Before that, the current client is provided with a compression so that the data traffic is reduced. The server doesn't mind, but I've already received some reports from players who only have slow internet and need several minutes for the transfer.

Keldor
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a fair point about maintaining two clients. I'm not a fan of it, myself, but I can certainly understand why it's better for cross-platform.
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello, everybody,

after my vacation there is once again a small update.

Today I released the ESO-Database.com client in version 2.2.0. The biggest change is the compressed transfer, because the export data increased a lot in file size because of the quests and recipes.

Now the amount transferred should be between 300 KB and 600 KB depending on the number of accounts and characters. Previously, some transfers were started with up to 80 MB. In addition, minor adjustments were made to improve performance. In a future release I will add a setting to adjust the ratio between computing power and the amount of data to be transferred. You can leave me feedback about the compression here or via the contact form on ESO-Database.com.

Another small hint: Unfortunately, a warning message from Windows now appears when the downloaded installation file is executed. This is because I used to have a code signing certificate.

Today, these are almost no longer available for private individuals, as the certification authorities only issue code signing certificates to companies with an entry in the commercial register. Therefore you have to click on the link "More information" and then on the button "Run anyway". Personally I think this message from Windows Defender is a bit exaggerated but we can't change it now. :|

I will add the corresponding information on the download page, so that the players are not too scared.

windows-defender-en.jpg

You can download the new version either here (https://www.eso-database.com/en/add-data/) or you open the ESO-Database Client, then the Autoupdater should start.

Keldor
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everybody,

I released a new version of the client today. This version brings some new features.

The new client version 2.3.0 is available and has some new features. You can now set the compression level in the Settings tab. Here you can decide if you want to invest more computing power and upload only a small amount of data or if you want to use less computing power and transfer a larger amount of data.

A new feature has also been implemented that allows you to download the addon files as ZIP files. This allows me to make the addon more flexible because I don't have to rely on the two fixed files anymore.

A little announcement within the ZIP-Downloads: I'm currently rewriting the Export Addon from scratch. I've identified some bugs that can't be patched into the current version without further work. One of the biggest bugs concerns the cleanup of old statistics in the addon. There are currently 10 game sessions available, if you don't transfer your data directly. For this there is a function to clean up older sessions. Unfortunately, sorting data in LUA works a bit differently than expected, so it doesn't remove the oldest sessions, it always removes random data. A big thank you goes to Ogham who actively supported me in my bug search!

IMPORTANT: In the near future support for older clients than version 2.3.0 will be dropped and they will probably not work anymore. Therefore please update to the latest version! Also let your fellow players know :)
    Here you can download it, if you don't want to use the update function of the client: https://www.eso-database.com/en/add-data/

Keldor
    Edited by Keldor on August 3, 2019 12:44PM
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everybody,

today I have implemented another new feature. From now on you can see your translated runes under the tab "Tradeskills". You can find an example here:
    https://www.eso-database.com/en/character/keldor-sturmmantel/105705/tradeskills/enchanting-runes/531237/

There will also be a raffle for the 5th birthday of the ESO database. But I'll write a separate post about it as soon as it's ready :)
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everybody,

I've a few news for the ESO-Database and the Harrowstorm update!
    • I've updated the furniture export. From now on all categories are visible and the list of furniture should be complete. Example: https://www.eso-database.com/en/character/keldor-sturmmantel/105705/tradeskills/furniture-crafting-furniture/100/
    • The Achievements have been updated to the state of Harrowstorm.
    • The Collection has been updated to the state of Harrowstorm.
    • The Library has been updated to the state of Harrowstorm.
    • The new dungeons Icereach and Unhallowed Grave have been added to the dungeon progress.
    • Missing motifs and new motifs from Harrowstorm have been added.

There is also our brand new ESO-Database Discord server. Feel free to join our server and report bugs, feature requests etc.
    https://discord.gg/dea6fPs
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

there are some news about the ESO database.

Since I took over the project from Woeler again, I have already been working on a new version of the client and the addon.Both projects are now completely rewritten and available in beta (https://www.eso-database.com/en/add-data/beta/). Furthermore, with the new client there is finally a release for the Mac, by the way, we are still looking for testers for the beta ;)

More information about the release of the new client and add-on can be found here:
    https://www.eso-database.com/en/news-changelog/new-client-and-new-addon-coming-soon/128/

It is important to mention that after the release of the new client and the new add-on, the old versions no longer works. The easiest way to use the new installer is to download the installer on release. This will take care of a clean uninstallation of the old client.

Statistics on the antiquities system were also added.
    esodb-antiquities-en.jpg

If you still have questions about the new client and the new AddOn, please ask in this post or in the ESODB Discord.
    Edited by Keldor on June 16, 2020 12:36PM
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• ImmortalCX
    ImmortalCX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Trait research tracking! TY!

Now if someone in your guild asks you to craft a specific piece of gear, you can't lie and say you don't know the trait.
  • wookiefriseur
    wookiefriseur
    ✭✭✭✭
    ImmortalCX wrote: »
    Wow! Trait research tracking! TY!

Now if someone in your guild asks you to craft a specific piece of gear, you can't lie and say you don't know the trait.

You can always set it to private though :p
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cool, i always wanted to know statistics of what class is most played, what spells are more used and the such, and ZOS doesn't share this kind of statistics.
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keldor wrote: »
    logo-en.png

I'm proud to announce that the ESO-Database is now available in English!

I've started the development of the ESO-Database 6 months ago for the German ESO community. After some beta testing and a Lot of bug fixes, it was time to translate the project into English. After a month of hard work and translating all the stuff into English, it's now time to present the ESO-Database to you.

What is ESO-Database?
    ESO-Database is a Character and Guild-Database. Everyone can join the community to transfer his Character and Guild-data. The data will be collected through our ESO-Add on and automatically transferred with the ESO-Database.com Client. The client also keeps the addon up to date.

Guild leader can use the guild list to embedded the member list to their homepage.

Each character, which is transferred with our add on, has his own statistic about killed NPC, healing done and received, quest done and much more.

Key Features of the ESO-Database
    • Character based statistics
    • Guild based statistics
    • Ratios about Classes, Races, Alliances and Megaservers
    • Signature maker for characters
    • Tradeskill overview for every character
    • Bounty Calculator
    • You decide which data of your character is public
    • Total account statistics including total playtime, gold, damage done and much more (only visible for your account)
    • Upload a character portrait (shown on signature images and on your characters profile)
    • Upload character and guild images

Note: I'm not a native English speaker! If you find some translation mistakes on the website, please contact me so I can fix them. You can send feedback by using this contact form.

enus.pngVisit the ESO-Database.com

Example Character and Guild profiles
    Signature images
    signatur.jpg
    signatur.jpg
    signatur.jpg

Screenshots
    client-dashboard-thumb-en.jpg client-settings-thumb-en.jpg client-data-thumb-en.jpg
    preview-profile-thumb.jpg preview-images-thumb.jpg preview-ratios-thumb.jpg

Amazing work @Keldor
    gute arbeit!! :*
    Edited by xXMeowMeowXx on June 21, 2020 3:50PM
  • NewbieOKS
    NewbieOKS
    ✭✭✭
    I used it as well👍 Nice to see the statistics of my toons..
    https://signatur.eso-database.com/17868970/signatur.jpg
    ESO-Database provides statistics for Elder Scrolls Online characters and guilds. This information is collected by the ESO-Database Client and ESO Database AddOn https://www.eso-database.com/en/ Huge thanks to @Keldor for this amazing add-on
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

there are some news about the ESO-Database.

In the last months there were some updates including the transfer to a new server, some internal changes of the parser and the release of the new client that also runs on Mac.
    Furthermore I added a small script to the guild search, which you can insert directly in the ingame chat, which will then open the guild recruitment page of the guild. (https://www.eso-database.com/en/guild-finder/)

Recently, the antiquities have finally been added. You can find them on your character profile under the tab "Statistics / Information". There you will find the antiquities sorted by category and with the individual information such as the number of excavations, the number of codex entries found, etc.

overview-en.jpg

details-en.jpg

There is also an overview of all antiques including codex entries at https://www.eso-database.com/en/antiquities/.

lore-en.jpg

What's next?

There are already many wishes from you on my TODO list and here I would like to give you a little insight what will come the next time.
    • Soon the sticker book will be integrated.
    • As some of you have probably noticed, ESO Leaderboards is redirecting to Woeler's and Alcast's new project ESO-Hub. I have spoken with Woeler and will be moving the leaderboard view to the ESO-Database. Since the data was already coming from the ESO-Database API, everything needed is there.
    • I try to support the Russian client as much as possible. Currently it is not supported at all.
    • An fishing overview
    • A little later there will be a redesign of the ESO database.
    Edited by Keldor on December 28, 2020 4:32PM
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just leaving my compliments here. Thank you for your hard work!
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm what makes it different from eso logger?
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm what makes it different from eso logger?

The ESO-Database is not combat related and has the goal to show every character information online.
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    The set collection is now also available for the characters. If you already use the AddOn version 4.2.0 or newer you should already see the data at your character.

You can find the new category under "Statistics / Information" and then "Sets". Example: https://www.eso-database.com/en/character/keldor-sturmmantel/105705/sets/

sets-overview-en.jpg

sets-list-en.jpg
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have implemented a new feature on the site. You can now find the menu item "Endeavors" in the "Database" navigation section. There you will find an overview of all endeavors including rewards that the export AddOn has already exported.

You can also find the page under the following link: https://www.eso-database.com/en/endeavors/
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• cmetzger93
    cmetzger93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How am I just now finding out about this? People have been asking for an ESO app for years and this does most of what people want
  • watts320
    watts320
    ✭✭✭
    Keldor wrote: »
    Hello, everybody,

since I had a little more time at the moment, there are still two long desired features.

Quest overview of the character
    In your character profile you will now find an overview of all quests. This allows you to see which quests you have already completed. Example: https://www.eso-database.com/en/character/keldorus/16997611/quests/

character-quests-en.jpg

Researched Alchemy Properties
    In your character profile you can now find the link "Show ingredients" under the tab Craft behind the entry for Alchemy. There you will get an overview of all researched properties of the ingredients. Example: https://eso-database.com/en/character/keldorus/16997611/tradeskills/alchemy-ingredients/546023/

character-alchemy-ingredients-en.jpg

This is amazing. Thank you. I will be using this to get all quests done.
  • Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys!

Another note about the new feature: Currently, some strange/incomplete results are displayed for the endeavors page. I'm still talking to the ESO developers to find out why this information are present in the game API.
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everybody,

I have included a long requested feature for the Export AddOn. It is now supported the game client in Russian language. This means that you can export and upload data normally with a Russian game client. The website and the displayed information are still available in English and German.

At a later stage, it is quite possible that the website and upload client will also be made available in Russian with the help of community translations.

Regards
    Keldor
    ESO-Skillfactory.com

• Keldor
    Keldor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

here is an update about the new features in the ESO-Database.

Tales of Tribute
    The subpage for Tales of Tribute has been integrated into the character profile. There you will find an overview of all patrons and the associated cards including the unlocked status for the character.

In addition, there are the statistics on the games played as well as the current winning streak. Unfortunately, the AddOn functions are still very restrictive, which does not allow statistics such as games won / lost, etc. yet. I am already in exchange with ZOS. More features for Tales of Tribute should be released with one of the next ESO patches.

The number of completed games is also available in the Leaderboards.

Here are a few impressions of the new feature:

tales-of-tribute-en-1.jpg
    tales-of-tribute-en-2.jpg

Here is an example page for a character:
    https://www.eso-database.com/en/character/keldor-sturmmantel/105705/tales-of-tribute/

Volcano Vents
    Completed volcano vents are displayed in the character's statistics. This value is also available in the Leaderboards.

Spanish Client Support
    The Spanish client is now supported by the Export AddOn.
    Edited by Keldor on June 28, 2022 2:44PM
    ESO-Skillfactory.com