The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Questions about buying Elsweyr on PC

Belial687
Belial687
Soul Shriven
I bought ESO soon after it released and have been an on/off again player. I do not own any of the dlc (Morrowind or Summerset) but would like to purchase Elsweyr. The only problem I have is that i want to purchase Elsweyr (not the upgrade, but the one that comes with the base game, morrowind chapter, summerset chapter and elsweyr chapter) from cdkeys.com as they have a sale on atm but i am unsure if it will let me use the code on my current account or if i would have to make a new account (which i really don't want to do). I was just wondering if anyone else has purchased it through this seller or knows if I am able to use the code on my current account or not
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Players who have purchased the full PC Elsweyr with base game (directly from the ESO website) have reported mostly good results in applying it to their existing account.

A few rare exceptions were noted and players had to work with Online Support to resolve.

Of course, you should always check with the third party seller to see if they have any restrictions if something goes wrong.