The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recruiting for dlc trial core team

randomKid904
We are looking for an off tank and dps for our core team. Our current path is vmol hm dd- vhof hm- vas +2- vcloudrest +3. We are a laid back group and will teach mechanics if nessassary. Comment your gamertag below or find us on band, Sotha Sils Legacy.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But how nice is your house?
  • randomKid904
    It looks like Hogwarts :smile:
  • soxrule1202
    soxrule1202
    ✭✭
    Carterboys1202
  • soxrule1202
    soxrule1202
    ✭✭
    Are you guys still looking?
  • randomKid904
    Are you guys still looking?

Yes are still looking for good tanks and dps.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking to get back into trials and stuff if your still looking my GT is RebornV3x
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • SkoobySnaxx
    SkoobySnaxx
    ✭✭✭
    my gt is skoobysnaxx95
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gamertag is SneakyMitchell. I’m DPS mainly werewolf. So if you need empowerment for the group I can provide with werewolf. I can off tank if maybe but still need to learn mechanics for some of the trails.
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
  • Hollow_ichigo
    Hollow_ichigo
    Soul Shriven
    Are you still looking for people?
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    I’m looking for a vet trials guild in N.A. Xbox can fill off tank roll and main heal and main dps ... lookingfor CR vet and also progression group for dungeon achievements GT is Crabby 666
  • hvydeath
    hvydeath
    Sgt Boots12
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    I'm looking to get back into trials and stuff if your still looking my GT is RebornV3x

Ebonheart Defenders is looking for any an all friendly team oriented players. We are friendly players have plenty of knowledge players that will help with Dps, tanking and healing plus teach mechanics . We also have regular DLC HM vet dungeon runs/Skin runs, VDSA, PvP in VIVEC and other events. We use the band App communicate/organize plus Xbox Club that we post pics, vids and achievements etc . If you are interested reply here or msg GT Bad Serpico
  • AlexTheRed17
    AlexTheRed17
    Soul Shriven
    AlexTheRed17, stamina dps
  • KronikFlatulenz
    KronikFlatulenz
    ✭✭✭
    What are your requirements for vet trials?
  • ololoatata
    ololoatata
    Soul Shriven
    Hi) Is this post still relevant?
  • Iforgot2shave
    If you are taking new members I would like to join. I'm interested in Normal (and sometime Vet) trials and dungeons. My GT is: Kameokim Thanks
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    BadSerpico wrote: »

Ebonheart Defenders is looking for any an all friendly team oriented players. We are friendly players have plenty of knowledge players that will help with Dps, tanking and healing plus teach mechanics . We also have regular DLC HM vet dungeon runs/Skin runs, VDSA, PvP in VIVEC and other events. We use the band App communicate/organize plus Xbox Club that we post pics, vids and achievements etc . If you are interested reply here or msg GT Bad Serpico

This dude recruiting for a guild on someone else’s guild post lol...hope y’all are friends at least...other wise that’s pretty low.

In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BadSerpico wrote: »

This dude recruiting for a guild on someone else’s guild post lol...hope y’all are friends at least...other wise that’s pretty low.

Guy is snaking on this thread cause apparently the gm left and he took over