The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Coldharbour's Favourite

Scorpionwind
Scorpionwind
✭✭
Soooo... I decided to test this set on magblade (/w grothdar and war maiden) and this set performs really well (maybe to well).

Cute little mount as well.

This topped my dps meter....

One question - is this set supppose to or can it trigger from HoT's?

I tried to proc it with the heal from Swallow Soul, but nothing.

• Ahlteffour
    Ahlteffour
    ✭✭✭
    Soooo... I decided to test this set on magblade (/w grothdar and war maiden) and this set performs really well (maybe to well).

Cute little mount as well.

This topped my dps meter....

One question - is this set supppose to or can it trigger from HoT's?

I tried to proc it with the heal from Swallow Soul, but nothing.

I could be wrong, but since the damage of swallow soul takes place first, that would likely proc the damage portion of this set before the HoT would proc the healing portion. I read it as either or. Not sure you can proc both at once because Honor can only be out once every 10 seconds or whatever the time is.
    "Anyone can identify a problem. It takes hard work, dedication, patience and understanding to be a positive part of the solution"
  • Scorpionwind
    Scorpionwind
    ✭✭

[/quote]

I could be wrong, but since the damage of swallow soul takes place first, that would likely proc the damage portion of this set before the HoT would proc the healing portion. I read it as either or. Not sure you can proc both at once because Honor can only be out once every 10 seconds or whatever the time is.[/quote]

Did not mean to proc it at the same time.

The HoT lasts longer than the set's cooldown....

The aim of my test was to see if the setbcam proc from HoT's..

Hope this clarifies
  • Ahlteffour
    Ahlteffour
    ✭✭✭

I could be wrong, but since the damage of swallow soul takes place first, that would likely proc the damage portion of this set before the HoT would proc the healing portion. I read it as either or. Not sure you can proc both at once because Honor can only be out once every 10 seconds or whatever the time is.[/quote]

Did not mean to proc it at the same time.

The HoT lasts longer than the set's cooldown....

The aim of my test was to see if the setbcam proc from HoT's..

Hope this clarifies[/quote]

I see. Why dont we analyze the 5 piece.

(5 items) When you heal yourself or an ally, summon Cadwell’s noble mount, Honor, who after 2 seconds, casts a healing spell on you and your allies around him that heals for 12800 Health over 4 seconds. When you damage an enemy, summon Cadwell’s noble mount, Honor, who after 2 seconds, explodes, damaging enemies around him for 12800 Magic Damage over 4 seconds. Honor can only be summoned once every 10 seconds.

The wording suggests any heal. I personally dont see why it would not proc off of a HoT. Curious now. You should see if the damage side procs off of a DoT. If it does, then the set could be bugged. If it does not, then I think the intention of the set was "direct damage" or "direct healing". Either way its good to know for people who intend to use the set.
    "Anyone can identify a problem. It takes hard work, dedication, patience and understanding to be a positive part of the solution"
  • TheTraveler
    TheTraveler
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there, this set is not proccing for me at all. (In early access on the live server) Is it not "live" yet, or what's going on?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, this set is not proccing for me at all. (In early access on the live server) Is it not "live" yet, or what's going on?

Check for the obvious problems first:

1. Are you wearing a full 5-piece set?

2. If it's the heal proc, are you doing Heals-over-Time (HoTs) and not direct heals?

If you're absolutely sure it's not you, send in a bug ticket ...

Edited by Taleof2Cities on May 22, 2019 3:45AM
  • TheTraveler
    TheTraveler
    ✭✭✭

Check for the obvious problems first:

1. Are you wearing a full 5-piece set?

2. If it's the heal proc, are you doing Heals-over-Time (HoTs) and not direct heals?

If you're absolutely sure it's not you, send in a bug ticket ...

Yep, in fact I was lazy and made my brand-new necromancer 7 pieces of the set because I was too lazy to travel to another set station until he was a higher level. And I've been fighting small mobs of about 3 or 4 creatures with him, (like you get in small delves) and my damage is mainly direct damage, (I think, but I do a lot of light attack weaving- for example with a similar new toon I had a lot of fun with that Morkuldin sword which only procs on L attacks) so... Ok, I'll open a ticket, thanks.