The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Stealth food buffs?

md3788
md3788
✭✭✭
Apparently Double Bloody Mara is stronger than blue food now on PTS. Was this mentioned in the patch notes?
vFG1 HM
  • spacebandit
    spacebandit
    ✭✭✭
    Never made sense for it not to be better
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn’t Double Bloody Mara a gold quality food?
  • spacebandit
    spacebandit
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. I think it gave 4500 health and Magicka. Quite a bit inferior to blue food

• Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was in the patch notes, albeit Double Bloody Mara was not directly mentioned. Most food that has no level (basically, the event and DLC foods added since One Tamriel launch) have had their scaling improved. CP150 food like Solitude Salmon Millet used to scale better than Double Bloody Mara because game saw CP150 as better quality than Level 1. Now, it sees a gold food consumed by a CP160 character as better than blue food consumed by a CP160 character. There were some exceptions to this, such as popular endgame stat + recovery food and drink like Witchmother and Dubious, which were nerfed because ZOS felt they were too powerful.
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA

Current values are

Double bloody Mara- 5054 HP and 4575 Magicka

Blue food- 5395 HP and 4936 Magicka
    PvP needs more love.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BuildMan wrote: »
    PS4 NA

Current values are

On PTS, Double Bloody Mara is +5852 Health and +5297 Magicka.

Artaeum Pickled Fish Bowl is +5652 Health and +5117 Magicka.

The interesting thing is that Double Bloody Mara is a drink, so can be paired with Bright Throat's Boast.

Unfortunately there are no max HP/max stam foods that are affected by this buff as far as I can tell.
  • spacebandit
    spacebandit
    ✭✭✭
    I went ahead and bought a stack of double bloody mara while it’s cheap.

Plus a cheap recipe I found on a trader
    Edited by spacebandit on May 17, 2019 8:23PM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’d buy a recipe for longfin pasty whatever it’s called too. That will be a popular pvp food.

For drink spring loaded infusion will be the go to, but it’s a quest reward.

The health loss will make using witchmother’s impractical. Weird change, I don’t know why they did it.

Maybe their vision is since aoe has been buffed so much that it’s equal damage to single target abilities, the downside will be the magicka/stamina cost. I’m not sure.
    Edited by Iskiab on May 18, 2019 3:22AM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DId drinks like ghasty eye bowl get buffed too? If so please post stats.
    Edited by Akinos on May 18, 2019 4:06PM
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, but how is it stealth food? It reduces vampire stage by one lvl and I cannot think of any boost it gives to stealth as the title suggests. If anything it is anti stealth.
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

Yes, but how is it stealth food? It reduces vampire stage by one lvl and I cannot think of any boost it gives to stealth as the title suggests. If anything it is anti stealth.

"stealth buff" i guess is the buff which wasnt written in patch notes in this situation :trollface:
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Throxx
    Throxx
    ✭✭✭
    Right. I think OP meant silent buffs to some foods. Not a buff to sneak or stealth.
  • Jeezye
    Jeezye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »
    BuildMan wrote: »
    PS4 NA

Current values are

On PTS, Double Bloody Mara is +5852 Health and +5297 Magicka.

Artaeum Pickled Fish Bowl is +5652 Health and +5117 Magicka.

The interesting thing is that Double Bloody Mara is a drink, so can be paired with Bright Throat's Boast.

Unfortunately there are no max HP/max stam foods that are affected by this buff as far as I can tell.

interesting, this is a crap load of max stats. If only you can work around your stam pool ...
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaxaxo wrote: »
    idk wrote: »

"stealth buff" i guess is the buff which wasnt written in patch notes in this situation :trollface:

LOL. Ok, OP just misword things. thx
  • Muzzick
    Muzzick
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did anyone else have an issue where double bloody Mara shows the new stats in inventory tooltip but after consuming shows the old stats in the buff? This happened to me a few hours ago
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Muzzick wrote: »
    Did anyone else have an issue where double bloody Mara shows the new stats in inventory tooltip but after consuming shows the old stats in the buff? This happened to me a few hours ago

My Dubios shows "increases stam recovery by 278" in character menu but the old (and according to the patch notes correct) 315 as inventory tooltip. But spreadsheet seems okay so probably just a visual bug?
  • Muzzick
    Muzzick
    ✭✭✭✭
    Muzzick wrote: »

My Dubios shows "increases stam recovery by 278" in character menu but the old (and according to the patch notes correct) 315 as inventory tooltip. But spreadsheet seems okay so probably just a visual bug?

Thanks, I haven't played in a day but I just checked and it looks like you're right, it just seems to be a bug