The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What are Magsorcs wearing these days? (Need Build Suggestions)

DTAmoral
DTAmoral
✭✭✭✭
I am getting my friend back into ESO and he has a Magsorc. we usually play CP, however recently we decided No CP is much more fun (our opinion)
What sets do you recommend he use?
Edited by DTAmoral on May 20, 2019 5:43PM
Xbox NA - EP
Team Rocket's Finest Support
We are recruiting! Use below link for recruitment!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/577520/team-rocket-ebonheart-pvp-guild#latest
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    don't think sorc is that much good anymore in cp campaign these days. nb has such high damage and tankyness, healing and evasion.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Same as in CP. Necropotence for the max mag for shields (with Twilight), Lich backbar for sustain, and your preferred monster set (maybe Engine Guardian for sustain). Tristat food or glyphs to get your stam pool up. And then just slap on as many magicka regen glyphs on jewelry as you need.
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcs these days are wearing twilights and clanfears
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • ll_Rev
    ll_Rev
    ✭✭✭✭
    don't think sorc is that much good anymore in cp campaign these days. nb has such high damage and tankyness, healing and evasion.

is this a joke?
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    ll_Rev wrote: »

is this a joke?

I've seen plenty of nb insta kill sorcs in cp.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Light Armor Master using annulment/harness will increase shield resistances, combine that with lightning form = 10k+ resistance.

Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ll_Rev wrote: »

is this a joke?

I've seen plenty of nb insta kill sorcs in cp.

10/10 for most uneducated comment.
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s a few different variations I’ve been seeing lately. Necro + Armor Master + Engine Gaurdian for pet builds, at least that’s what I run on mine. And when I don’t run pets I run bright-throat, lich, and skoria with inner light somewhere on my main bar and wrothgar drink that is max health and mag recovery. Streaks for day.
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    khajiitNPC wrote: »
    There’s a few different variations I’ve been seeing lately. Necro + Armor Master + Engine Gaurdian for pet builds, at least that’s what I run on mine. And when I don’t run pets I run bright-throat, lich, and skoria with inner light somewhere on my main bar and wrothgar drink that is max health and mag recovery. Streaks for day.

Could you share your front and back bar set up for a Pet Build?
    Xbox NA - EP
    Team Rocket's Finest Support
    We are recruiting! Use below link for recruitment!
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/577520/team-rocket-ebonheart-pvp-guild#latest
  • Datolite
    Datolite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you guys think of Spinners, Armor Master, and Infernal Guardian?

Edit: alternative maybe Shadowrend
    Edited by Datolite on May 22, 2019 8:59PM
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Datolite wrote: »

Since it was nerfed, Spinner's five-piece isn't too good anymore and more or less in line with other sets. But unlike those, Spinner's ONLY helps your damage - not your heals, not your shields, not your sustain. Not good. The new Clever Alfiq is a better alternative.
    Armor Master is quite good backbarred.
    Infernal Guardian is very unreliable. It can work in controlled environments, but you have to time your CC very well. And in big group fights, it just goes off in the distance. I would not recommend it. But if you already have the two pieces, not golded out, just play a bit with it and see if it fits your typical battlefield situations.
    Shadowrend is king in duels and very small scale, IMO. Beats even Zaan.
  • Datolite
    Datolite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »

Since it was nerfed, Spinner's five-piece isn't too good anymore and more or less in line with other sets. But unlike those, Spinner's ONLY helps your damage - not your heals, not your shields, not your sustain. Not good. The new Clever Alfiq is a better alternative.
    Infernal Guardian is very unreliable. It can work in controlled environments, but you have to time your CC very well. And in big group fights, it just goes off in the distance. I would not recommend it. But if you already have the two pieces, not golded out, just play a bit with it and see if it fits your typical battlefield situations.

Good points. BTW isn't Clever Alfiq just a Necropotence without pets? If I already have Twilight going I may as well stick to Necrop.
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »

Good points. BTW isn't Clever Alfiq just a Necropotence without pets? If I already have Twilight going I may as well stick to Necrop.

Yes with the bird definitely use Necro. Like always.