The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Melee-Rotation

Uviryth
Uviryth
✭✭✭✭✭
EndlessHail-PoisonInjectionRazorCaltrops-switch-RearmingTrap-RendingSlashes-filler-swap-EndlessHail-PoisonInjectionRazorCaltrops-switch-RearmingTrap-RendingSlashes-filler-swap-EndlessHail-PoisonInjectionRazorCaltrops-switch-RearmingTrap-RendingSlashes-filler-swap-EndlessHail-PoisonInjectionRazorCaltrops-switch-RearmingTrap-RendingSlashes-filler-swap-EndlessHail-PoisonInjectionRazorCaltrops-switch-RearmingTrap-RendingSlashes-filler-swap-EndlessHail-PoisonInjectionRazorCaltrops-switch-RearmingTrap-RendingSlashes-filler-swap-EndlessHail-PoisonInjectionRazorCaltrops-switch-RearmingTrap-RendingSlashes-filler-swap-EndlessHail-PoisonInjectionRazorCaltrops-switch-RearmingTrap-RendingSlashes-filler-swap-EndlessHail-PoisonInjectionRazorCaltrops-switch-RearmingTrap-RendingSlashes-filler-swap-EndlessHail-PoisonInjectionRazorCaltrops-switch-RearmingTrap-RendingSlashes-filler-swap-

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! PLEASE MAKE SOMETHING ELSE VIABLE. ANYTHING!
<shiver>
Edited by Uviryth on May 21, 2019 12:42PM
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    use different weapon.

PS: rending still good after the Elswyr nerf?
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Keewo
    Keewo
    ✭✭✭
    Uviryth wrote: »
    -RendingSlashes-filler-
    I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! PLEASE MAKE SOMETHING ELSE VIABLE. ANYTHING!
    <shiver>

Rending in u22 lel

Stam Dk aus Leidenschaft
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Viable or competitive? Sure, as competitive goes, there are only so many things you can do without deviating from the optimum. But if you just want something viable, you can pretty much stand on your head and still deal good damage that will take you through most content. I was getting some 33k dps on double sword and board StamDK build, with caltrops as the only common part and not much of a rotation to speak about. Depending on what sort of content you're gunning for, it might be that you don't have to sweat it and can experiment all you want.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't it be endless - clatrops - poison injection?
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viable or competitive? Sure, as competitive goes, there are only so many things you can do without deviating from the optimum. But if you just want something viable, you can pretty much stand on your head and still deal good damage that will take you through most content. I was getting some 33k dps on double sword and board StamDK build, with caltrops as the only common part and not much of a rotation to speak about. Depending on what sort of content you're gunning for, it might be that you don't have to sweat it and can experiment all you want.

caltrop got a nice buff too though.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Davadin , the previous patch one, when they bumped the initial hit? It's a really nice AoE, but if someone decided to be completely unorthodox - well, can toss that one out of rotation too and still do vet DLCs. No reason not to if for someone, experimenting contributes so much to fun experience.

Granted, I would've found it hard to continuously run a build made for giggles, I have that thing where I feel I must perform the best I can, pull my weight, not be a letdown for the group, and so on and so forth, that's why I'm mostly running cookie cutter setups. But that's just me.
    Edited by John_Falstaff on May 21, 2019 3:35PM
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only "rotation" you need is the rotation of Whirling Blades. :trollface:
    Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades->Whirling Blades...