The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Maw of the Lorkhaj: Cant see Assigned Head Colors PS4

• Lluanda
    Lluanda
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen the 4 player colour change in vmol too and yes all trials are broken right now, it's a matter of luck basically.
  • Bix08
    Bix08
    ✭✭✭
    Sparr0w wrote: »
    All trials on Xbox EU are broken, so are dungeons. It seems to relate to the instances for most e.g. it will be extremely laggy, or adds will constantly reset, or mechanics will be on loop a lot quicker than usual but an instance reset usually fixes this.

However issues like vMoL head colours for example are just broken in general, we've also recently had more than 3 people on 1 side get colour swap & people on the right side in prayer phase die (inside the stack with other people that survive).

May I ask you something? If I am not completely wrong you are a lot on the pts right? Do you know it those problems are on the pts the same or is it just on the live servers? Havent been on the pts recently and asking myself if its not on the pts it might be fixed again when the chapter drops?

I would just want to get a feeling about it - like set my own expectations.. I reckon that it might not be so easy to find the code which is breaking stuff but its a bit frustrating tbh..
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bix08 wrote: »
    Sparr0w wrote: »
    All trials on Xbox EU are broken, so are dungeons. It seems to relate to the instances for most e.g. it will be extremely laggy, or adds will constantly reset, or mechanics will be on loop a lot quicker than usual but an instance reset usually fixes this.

However issues like vMoL head colours for example are just broken in general, we've also recently had more than 3 people on 1 side get colour swap & people on the right side in prayer phase die (inside the stack with other people that survive).

May I ask you something? If I am not completely wrong you are a lot on the pts right? Do you know it those problems are on the pts the same or is it just on the live servers? Havent been on the pts recently and asking myself if its not on the pts it might be fixed again when the chapter drops?

I would just want to get a feeling about it - like set my own expectations.. I reckon that it might not be so easy to find the code which is breaking stuff but its a bit frustrating tbh..

It'll be interesting to see what state trials content will be in tomorrow
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »

Something is going to break. It always happens. I'm curious to see how quickly they will fix the broken pieces.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SaltySudd wrote: »

Something is going to break. It always happens. I'm curious to see how quickly they will fix the broken pieces.

Dunno what more can go wrong, I'm kind of hoping for something like the group dashboards in vmol a few years back so Zos have to stand up & take notice.
  • Bix08
    Bix08
    ✭✭✭
    SaltySudd wrote: »

Dunno what more can go wrong, I'm kind of hoping for something like the group dashboards in vmol a few years back so Zos have to stand up & take notice.

Lets see what they plan to do at the maintenance on Wednesday.. Fingers crossed
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight again we didn’t all see colours and tbh we’re so used to it, THAT bug we can get around... we shouldn’t have to but it’s doable. However tonight we had a new bug that even though we had no colour change people who had the right colour heads were blowing up people with the same colours within their group. Now this is probably a subtle variation on the same bug but it’s frustrating that you learn to get round having no colour but get tripped up by a new visual glitch.

@Bix08 here’s hoping maintenance on Wednesday helps ❤️
    Edited by ZAD1ST on May 20, 2019 10:07PM
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Went into VMOL again last night, no colours on players heads on the twins.

New rule of thumb, if you've no colour, you got the yellow head. A bit ridiculous that we have to adapt by guessing if we've gotten the colour swap or not.

I really hope this is fixed in Elsewyr
    Edited by pod88kk on May 28, 2019 8:47PM