Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maw of the Lorkhaj: Cant see Assigned Head Colors PS4

kylewwefan
kylewwefan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Since the Wrathstone update, can’t see golden head color assigned at the twins fight. Normal or vet. PlayStation 4 NA
  • excoticmushroom
    excoticmushroom
    Soul Shriven
    Had this problem also.
    Conversion indicators also don’t show sometimes.
    PS4 - EU
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the color on your head has never been fixed to 100%, that has always been a issue...maybe it got worse now I dunno.

Same goes for the aoe indicators on colorchange...but in most cases its actually displayed, but maybe overlapped by aoe (negate, or shooting orbs from black adds)....or just simply overlooked by the player ^^

if you have a vid, that d be great to have some evidence of it.

PS: If you're not sure about your color, move out of the group, and hit both bosses, the one you deal no dmg to is the color you have ;)
    or let someone who has no buggs tell you which color you have (maybe move out of the group a bit)..requires very good concentration thou, or it might take to much focus off the fight
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was working. Now it’s not.

The conversion colors is jacked up too. If you have blue head, and converting to gold, the circle is easily visible. But if your gold head converting to blue, the circle is blue and barely visible. They need to standardize the converting colors so you can see them.
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    We had some trouble with this last night. Seems to work sometimes, but not all the time.
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    GM of Aldmeri People's Front
    Ionien - Altmer Mag Sorc Stormproof | Dr Jonny Fever - Breton Healplar | Bernie Dresden - Dunmer MagDK | Crushasaurus Rex - Argonian Stam DK
    Ser Greywulf - Nord DK Tank | Meow Kapwn - Khajit Magblade | Twink Versatile - Bosmer Stamblade | Loke-Tarr - Orc Stamden | Juicy Thunderthighs - Redguard Stamsorc | Frizz Grizzberg - Magden | Hax Killstealer - Dunmer Mag Sorc
    HEY HEY HEY SMOKE SKOOMA EVERYDAY
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400830/aldmeri-peoples-front-recruiting-ps4na#latest

HAIL DAEDRA
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is particularly troublesome in vet when you are constantly required to make decisions based on your color (RaidNotifier helps). It's also very difficult to determine the color of adds. You have to look at their clothing (skirts = dark, pants = light).
  • Hati
    Hati
    ✭✭✭
    Still bugged on Xbox, sometimes the color on the head don't shows up, literally no one on the team can see my heads color, the progression becomes so frustrating, can we get some love? theres no "addon" to help us in that
    The one who hates.

• Bix08
    Bix08
    ✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Since the Wrathstone update, can’t see golden head color assigned at the twins fight. Normal or vet. PlayStation 4 NA

Same on XBOX EU Server
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup definitely the same on XBEU , multiple teams and tries
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same on Xbox NA. @ZOS_Gilliam
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • Bix08
    Bix08
    ✭✭✭
    It seems that this is a console issue only? Or do PC player have the same issue? I just read now from PS and XBOX on both servers..
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Remember when it was bugged on PC and it got fixed very quickly. Wish us console players got the same treatment.

Think we need a console alcast like figure
  • Bix08
    Bix08
    ✭✭✭
    I was just reading the recent patch notes for the PTS and was hoping that finally they mention that this issue will be solved.. Well no, of course not.. But gladly the grammatical error in the item set description of Burning Spellweave has been corrected.. this could have slaughtered us..
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bix08 wrote: »
    It seems that this is a console issue only? Or do PC player have the same issue? I just read now from PS and XBOX on both servers..

Nope, same problem on PC.
    🌟PC/NA CP2000+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1& +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Dro'Vashpar the Corrupted / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's such a pity because it seemed to be working fine up until wrathstone & then it's all gone downhill from there.
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can confirm, it's gotten worse. It occurs literally every time I run it, which is multiple times a week.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a shame because as a trial it really let's you know where you are as a team. Defeat it, yes move onto other harder content. Can't defeat it, work harder as a team.

It sucks to think that capable teams aren't getting the opportunity to show how good they are. This will more than likely cause a lot of progression teams to disband.
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Gilliam I feel like this is more important than the "don't step in the ice aoe on this boss in malatar" achievement. Any type of response so we know you're looking at it would go a long way as this but makes this fight almost impossible for new groups.
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • Bix08
    Bix08
    ✭✭✭
    meekmiko wrote: »

Nope, same problem on PC.

Thank you for this information.

So everybody on each server has the same problem but it is not forseen to fix the bug or even communicated hat this bug has been noticed and that it will be fixed anytime in future?! I am so glad we are getting new content so the old content gets worse.. once elsweyr is out this will most likely be an issue until eso is breaking down I assume..
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope we don't go back to the days where trials were basically unplayable unless you were on PC.
    VHRC - people couldn't get passed through the gate after the first boss
    VAA - the only one that worked
    VSO - lagged so bad you couldn't see the first bosses' stomp or the the poison needles leading to group wipes.
    VMOL - completely unplayable due to whole groups getting kicked/dashboarded
  • Bix08
    Bix08
    ✭✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »
    I hope we don't go back to the days where trials were basically unplayable unless you were on PC.
    VSO - lagged so bad you couldn't see the first bosses' stomp or the the poison needles leading to group wipes.

Well honestly the lag in vso is still very very bad.. vaa seems to be broken again of what I have heard.. vmol is also bugged.. the only one I have not heard anything lately is vhrc..

And also with the recent patch notes the problem will be ignored even longer.. its such a shame...
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »

Well honestly the lag in vso is still very very bad.. vaa seems to be broken again of what I have heard.. vmol is also bugged.. the only one I have not heard anything lately is vhrc..

And also with the recent patch notes the problem will be ignored even longer.. its such a shame...

I couldn't agree more.

It's such a shame that older content that progression guilds use to train on is being sacrificed for the sake of new content
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In VAA HM, the atronachs keep coming out stupid fast.

You can’t stack and burn right now because the Meteors keep hammering the group also stupid fast.

Maybe it wasn’t intended to be done like that.

Sanctum Ophidia is just a complete laggy mess. Frame by frame the whole trial. There’s no way you’re doing a Light Attack rotation with any kind of proficiency in there. Until the last boss. That parts actually not bad.

Hel Ra is working reasonably good.
  • Bix08
    Bix08
    ✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    In VAA HM, the atronachs keep coming out stupid fast.

You can’t stack and burn right now because the Meteors keep hammering the group also stupid fast.

Maybe it wasn’t intended to be done like that.

Sanctum Ophidia is just a complete laggy mess. Frame by frame the whole trial. There’s no way you’re doing a Light Attack rotation with any kind of proficiency in there. Until the last boss. That parts actually not bad.

Hel Ra is working reasonably good.

It is still a pity.. I can not remember that all trials have worked at the same time.. there was always something which was bugged and still is.. I just can not help myself anymore how to address this topic in a way that it gets attention too.. This post is on page one almost each day - no response or recognition from ZOS.. We are each week at least twice putting up in game tickets with the whole team - same as before.. and if it stays that way it will maybe transform to a not played content or less played on the long run.. people are getting sick and tired of having the same bugs again and again and again..
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only thing I can think of is to start tagging.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Gilliam

Is there a chance we can get some feedback as to whether you are looking into this.
  • Lluanda
    Lluanda
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, would be good to hear that at least someone is looking into this. Weird stuff is happening lately and this last week it's getting even worse. First I got to do MoL with no visible golden heads and bad freezing issues, oh and a hulk that became invisible to all. Then afterwards in cloudrest the bosses seemed to behave downright drunk and confused pacing back and forth like depressed polar bears in a zoo or just disappearing for a while. And AA with endless fast spawning atros and meteors isn't very nice either.
  • Bix08
    Bix08
    ✭✭✭
    Lluanda wrote: »
    Yeah, would be good to hear that at least someone is looking into this. Weird stuff is happening lately and this last week it's getting even worse. First I got to do MoL with no visible golden heads and bad freezing issues, oh and a hulk that became invisible to all. Then afterwards in cloudrest the bosses seemed to behave downright drunk and confused pacing back and forth like depressed polar bears in a zoo or just disappearing for a while. And AA with endless fast spawning atros and meteors isn't very nice either.

This is what exactly happened to us in vmol and cloudrest yesterday too!

• pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sooooo I guess now you can't even taunt the adds one the way to the first boss in VMOL. This really needs to be looked into.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_Gilliam
  • Bix08
    Bix08
    ✭✭✭
    We had an attempt in vmol again yesterday. We needed to call it before the first boss. What was above with dancing adds in cloudrest was happening now in vmol as well. We tried to reset it, disbanded the group and tried again - same result unfortunately. It was just unplayable. I heard from a guildie that they needed to call a vhrc run too because it was unplayable. I dont really understanding why it is getting worse but it seems that all trials are broken at the very moment unfortunately.
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All trials on Xbox EU are broken, so are dungeons. It seems to relate to the instances for most e.g. it will be extremely laggy, or adds will constantly reset, or mechanics will be on loop a lot quicker than usual but an instance reset usually fixes this.

However issues like vMoL head colours for example are just broken in general, we've also recently had more than 3 people on 1 side get colour swap & people on the right side in prayer phase die (inside the stack with other people that survive).
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really bad add health desync, the whole team saw the same: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/zr-sparrow/video/74671764

Mechanic desync (vCR portal room explosion) https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/zr-sparrow/video/74671740

Mechanic loop (vMoL Dreadstalker cat spawn):
    https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/zr-sparrow/video/74532181

And these are just examples from the past couple of days...

EDIT: I had one showing the vMoL buga but havent uploaded it, or deleted it. I'll try to find it later and update this post.
    Edited by Sparr0w on May 16, 2019 2:29PM
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS